• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

car wrap...

I barely care to post much mindless banter..but one thing really bothers me.

JESUS H CHRIST!...Could Ms. Hammer ATLEAST clean the god-damn wheels on her car....fuck!

And bird shit runnin' down the captains face is pretty funny.
HAHAHAHA

------------------

Tone it down.

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

Sven, you do need to tone it down, show some respect. From what I read earlier she lives on the east coast and right now it's winter. So she's probably not gonna be washin the car for a couple more months.

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

I live on the East Coast.

I'm sorry, but there's absolutely NO way your car gets clean at this time of year if you live here. Well, when you come out of the car wash, yeah - for the next THREE SECONDS, until you turn out onto the street and get hit by slush, or you drive down the street and have to drive through salt (most people don't understand that Salt Eats Cars) and given that she lives about five hours from me, she probably has the same problem.

Now, if she wants to keep her car clean all the time, she can get a car wash every day. That will run you about $100 a week. Or more, depending on which car wash you go to...

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Hey, channe, would you believe I almost bought a black car? Whew, I'm glad I avoided that stupid mistake.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

WOW.

Cool in the summer, but damn, you'd never get it looking good between October and June.

I drive a white Nissan that I've dubbed The Whitestar. I can get away with a lot.

I guess this is why the Northeast sells a lot of light-colored cars..?

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Two simple things:

1. Lighter color cars reflect more heat, instead of absorbing it. Thus, the inside of a lighter color car is cooler in the summer, and costs less to keep cool than a darker colored car. This is why so many airplanes are painted at least partly white.

2. Much more importantly, it is easier to see lighter colored cars -- and if it's easier to see a car, you can move to avoid it that much sooner, in the case of a potential accident.

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mondo Londo:
Two simple things:

1. Lighter color cars reflect more heat, instead of absorbing it. Thus, the inside of a lighter color car is cooler in the summer, and costs less to keep cool than a darker colored car. This is why so many airplanes are painted at least partly white.

2. Much more importantly, it is easier to see lighter colored cars -- and if it's easier to see a car, you can move to avoid it that much sooner, in the case of a potential accident.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Very true. I live in Florida, and you see many white and silver colored cars here for exactly that reason.

2. Also very true. I had a black car for 6 years and got rear ended 6 times.

mad.gif

------------------
"We Centauri live our lives for appearances. Position, status, title; these are the things by which we define ourselves. But when I look beneath the mask I am forced to wear, I see only emptiness. And then I think of you. And I say to hell with appearances." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back