• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Can someone tell me(SPOILERS)?...

zipbags

I started watching the show at the beginning. But, then lost my Showtime for a little bit. But, I have heard that they have found Valhalla & their is a US Government with people unaffected by the big death. Can someone give me a detailed rundown of the recurring storyplots?

This is how it appears at the end of "Things Left Unsaid."

- Valhalla Sector broke up Markus' "Building A New Framework For A Better Tomorrow" meeting in St. Louis with trucks, guns, and tanks. And violence. That was all started by Theo, who fired a gun at the enemy.

- Jeremiah has been taken in by a helicopter - to Valhalla Sector, we think, because he's obviously in a government bunker and his father is staring at him (NOT very happy to see him, I might add.)

- The meeting was cited as being undermining the government of the United States. So there has to be a government somewhere. Whether it's the President or someone else, there *is* a US Government.

- Kurdy is still loose.

- Ezekiel has been shot in the chest.

- Markus and Erin and the others have been taken somewhere. We don't know where. By Valhalla Sector personnel. Or, at least, guys with lots of guns.

- Elizabeth is dead.

- The Big Death has started killing people again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back