• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Best Sci-Fi Ever Poll !!! *DELETED*

Re: Best Sci-Fi Ever Poll !!!

It should be pointed out here that only the admins and moderators can start polls.

I should also point out that if you're going to have a "Best Sci Fi Ever" poll, you should have a lot more poll options than that.

Thank you for pointing that amazing fact Tygir , I was under the assumption that anyone could start polls , For wich i am slightly dissapointed.

Why not send your poll idea to Sinclair? He might consider adding it if he thinks it is a good idea.
wink.gif

Lyta, you are a mod. Can you make the poll?

I'd be afraid to, to be honest with you. I probably can't even name the current science fiction shows on tv right now.
blush.gif

Nope, a moderator only has power in the forum that they moderate. There are ways around it but I don't think it is very nice to do it that way unless it was really necessary.
tongue.gif

Ant or Kribu could add it if they wanted as well.

leave it lyta . I actually got your name right
smile.gif

It was gonna be another regular post . I do have one suggestion though ... For us Mortals who can not make polls why are we given the option of making a poll on the post page ?
grin.gif

Leave what and what about my name?
confused.gif

As for why it is an option when you post ... My guess is that it is a standard feature that Ant disabled for everyone but Mods/Admins but hadn't bothered to remove from the post options. There was a lot of special code and hacks that we had before the last board upgrade which Ant hasn't gotten around to reimplementing or fixing either so I doubt this will be a high priority (unless it is easy). Personally, I would like to see spoiler tags and reply with quotes back first.
grin.gif

Hit "Reply" and you will see a bunch of "Instant UBB Code" links below the text box where you type in your reply. The poll options are listed there.
smile.gif

[pollstart]
[polltitle=I'm more horrible than Kribu]
[polloption=Just vote yes]
[pollstop]

I wonder if that worked.
devil.gif

Hmm. I see that it did not work.
frown.gif

Not only am I more horrible than Kribu, I am also a lot dumber than Kribu.
blush.gif

*tickles Hypatia*

Didn't you see the post from Tygir that only mods/admins can create polls? Wow, you weren't kidding when you said your memory was bad.
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Well so much for trying to be helpful.
rolleyes.gif

Hyp, here we go again! I wonder if people think we are talking to ourselves when we are talking to each other?
laugh.gif

Lyta:
answer 1 of course I knew it would not work. I wanted to see what would happen. I'm the most horrible, you know.
devil.gif

How in the name of all that is holy can someone confuse an avatar of one very good looking female with an avatar of three very good looking females?
confused.gif

I'm not only the most horrible, I'm also the most confused.
confused.gif

rolleyes.gif

Dark, I was raised very, very Catholic. That's how I know how horrible I can be.
devil.gif

I went to all of the religious classes. I was "confirmed".
laugh.gif
My Catholic name is Mary, by the way.
laugh.gif

I even spent over an hour talking with a priest when I decided to "leave the faith".
rolleyes.gif
He was a real sweetheart, too. But he just couldn't answer those questions.

If God is all-knowing, and yet also good, how can he create souls that he knows, in advance, are doomed to hell?

If God is all-knowing, and yet also good, how can he create souls that he knows, in advance, are doomed to hell?

There is no limit on the number of people who can gain access to heaven. What ever the church may say no soul is doomed to hell at birth. You have to earn entrance to hell.
devil.gif

I thought that God was all knowing. That would have to mean that he knows what you will do in your life, right?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back