• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Best Sci-Fi Ever Poll !!! *DELETED*

Re: Best Sci-Fi Ever Poll !!!

Reply with quotes will be back. It's a standard feature in the new version of the board software, all it takes to get that is the upgrade.

And I've never even noticed there are poll options included in the easy code section.
blush.gif
I never use them, I just use the smilies. The code I prefer to type in.

Lyta, you are a mod. Can you make the poll?

Actually, any mod can make a poll in any forum. Just look, I made a poll in B5 discussion. If need be I can make the poll though. I just need to be sent the original info that was meant to be used in the poll.

Thanks, Sinclair. Kribu already did in the Off Topic forum, I think. It might have been in Babbleon.

Last time I checked we were neck and neck with 8 votes each.
grin.gif

Er... I don't think this was the "best scifi ever" poll that I did in Babbleon.
tongue.gif
At least I'd refuse to be called scifi.
grin.gif

Sinclair's talking about possibly recreating the poll that was supposed to start this thread.

Did I get my polls confused?
laugh.gif

Markas will have great fun with that!
wink.gif

I don't see why we shouldn't have a poll for the best sci-fi show ever. Other than the fact that B5 might win by a landslide. Although, like Ant, maybe folks actually prefer something else.

There have been too many polls lately.
grin.gif

Anyway, yeah, if anyone still wants to have a 'greatest scifi ever' poll, just let any of the mods or me know.

Oh, I guess I should have just tried it then.
smile.gif

I seem to remember trying to create a poll before but it wouldn't let me. Maybe that was a limitation of the old board software? Or maybe my memory is playing tricks on me.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I guess the ball is in DS' court now unless we want to come up with a list of SciFi shows to choose from.
wink.gif

As I was Hyp
grin.gif

I come from a large Irish roman-catholic family , Wich some are based in Manchester and some are based in the county of Kerry , Ireland .... I kind of pissed of my dad and some of his family when i said i did not believe in god , And i said to Him that Jesus was a poilitical rebel ( rebelling against the Roman empire ) He hasn`t spoken to me since
smile.gif

I thought that God was all knowing. That would have to mean that he knows what you will do in your life, right?
God is all knowing about what we have done. That does not mean that he is all knowing about what we are going to do. After all he may enjoy a few surprises; his two legged creation does.

God could be the equivalent of the writer of exam questions or a computer game. He knows the right answers but you are allowed to give the wrong answer - you just suffer the appropriate consequences.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back