• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5/ Sci Fi Fairground Ride!!!!!!!!!

Galahad

Regular
For those of you in Britain, if you can get to Stratford-on-Avon tonight or tomorrow there is a ride at the annual mop fair completely plastered in sci-fi and B5 pictures. It has Sheridan and Delenn on it as well as G'Kar.

It's basically a giant centrifuge that you stand up in and get levitated and held back against the wall as it goes faster and faster, as it switches off everyone gets hurled into the centre of the ride. It looks like fun!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"We Live for the One. We die for the One!"

I was very nearly paralyzed on one of those once. The stress was so great my back nearly was very damaged when the ride stopped 'cause I wasn't strapped in right.

I don't trust fairground rides anymore
smile.gif

------------------
Ranger Channe, the next JMS, who lives for the One and dies for the Chocolate Cheesecake.

Well, a ride like that would make me throw up, but if I was in Britain (which I'm not;I'm American), seeing the B5 character pictures might be worth it.
smile.gif

------------------
RW, the salad bar king. Visit my salad bar forum at www.b5rangers.net

What's a mop fair?? I saw a similar ride (actually probably the same one) in Oxford this summer.

regards

------------------
You still say there's nothing to chaos theory?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back