• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 movie marathon JUNE 2

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

i urge everyone, not just those with neilson boxes, to watch, from beginning to end, the Babylon 5 movie marathon on the sci-fi channel JUNE 2. please, no tivo, just sit down and watch the marathon if you are able on that day. i happen to be off work that day, but if anyone is not than record it, but please watch it one way or another, just to show your support. i feel that this is a valuable opportunity to show everyone who cares how much support this series, and its spinoffs, truly have. i will personnally be continuing my seemingly endless letter writing campaign to Sci-fi and warner bros. and to the sponsors. i urge everyone to do the same, and watch the marathon, support b5, crusade, and rangers. thank you

I've been waiting for this day since I saw it announced on this site awhile ago ... I was even going to try to have people over ...

Now through recent life insanities and the highly likelihood I must change apartments this weekend ... I won't be around a place that has cable TV. *sigh*

At least I've seen them all before ...

I was a bit surprised that Sci-Fi sent me an email about it:

----- Original Message -----
To: "All Members" <members@www.scifi.com>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 5:06 PM
Subject: Watch Five Babylon 5 Movies!

> SCIFI.COM SPECIAL NEWS UPDATE!
>
> * SCI FI ONAIR: -BABYLON 5- MOVIE MARATHON
> http://www.scifi.com/onair/movies/
> Sunday, June 2, 1PM ET/PT to 11PM ET/PT
> -----------
> It's an all-day -BABYLON 5- fest when SCI FI presents five -B5-
> movies in widescreen! First up is the flashback "origin story,"
> -IN THE BEGINNING-. Next up: -THIRDSPACE-, guest-starring SHARI
> BELAFONTE and cult-fave CLAUDIA CHRISTIAN; -THE RIVER OF SOULS-,
> guest-starring MARTIN SHEEN; -A CALL TO ARMS,- bridging -B5- and
> the sequel series -CRUSADE-, and wrapping it up at 9PM is the SCI FI
> PICTURES Original, -THE LEGEND OF THE RANGERS-. Go five for -5-!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back