• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5LR.com mentioned on the front page of Scifi.com

channe

Regular
I was going to first e-mail this to Antony, but then I thought the entire messageboard community might want to see.

Under Scifi.com's web guide right now (Thursday night, 9 PM EST), they're featuring B5LR.com. They're featuring it on the front page.

The following text accompanies the recommendation: - "Get the latest news on Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers--the show, cast, and creators. Includes exclusive interviews, a show guide, cast info, and countless photos."

And, on the front page:

"Prep for Babylon 5: Legend of the Rangers at B5LR.com"

Maybe they don't hate you after all, Antony!
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

I can imagine his reply now "They're just trying to leach off this sites success!"
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Cynical and paranoid.... he must be English.
smile.gif

j/k btw

------------------
Marc Cosgrove

"From chaos, order came. As was inevitable." -Summoning light

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
The following text accompanies the recommendation: - "Get the latest news on Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers--the show, cast, and creators. Includes exclusive interviews, a show guide, cast info, and countless photos."

And, on the front page:

"Prep for Babylon 5: Legend of the Rangers at B5LR.com"

Maybe they don't hate you after all, Antony!
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Son-of-a gun, it's true!

B5lr on SciFi.com

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US).
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

laugh.gif
It's cool. Nah, I'm not against SCI FI. They even gave me a mention in their newsletter, and I've been in their web guide for a while.

It's just a certain "Wire" part I have issues with.
laugh.gif
The same people that reply to my emails 3 months later, and are now saying I'm sending them emails every day and must stop. No, I ain't!

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back