• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Trivia: try to stump each other

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by breen:
What city is G'kar from?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

G'Kar is from Hekba City
smile.gif

------------------
I am known as the Master...universally!

eeek, didn't post my question!!! It's a nice easy one for you all
laugh.gif

How many roads intersect with the path of sorrows?

------------------

all roads

I haven't kept up with this thread so this may be a repeat: What was the name of the fictional Centauri Vir and later Ivanova used to smuggle Narns?

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Abrahamo Lincolni

What is it like when two telepaths make love?

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GKarsEye:
Abrahamo Lincolni

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's like spoo pie.

------------------

[This message has been edited by breen (edited January 09, 2002).]

Here's a ? for all you B5 book readers out there cause i don't think that this was mentioned in the series.
What was the title and name of the Minbari who trained Sinclair with the denn'bok???

Sinc.
Jerome

------------------
I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One. We die for the one.

What is the distance from Babylon 5 to Brakir?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GKarsEye:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You drop every defense, and it's all mirrors, reflecting each others' feelings, deeper and deeper, until somewhere along the line your souls mix, and it's a feeling so profound it makes you hurt. It's the only moment in a telepath's life when you no longer hear the voices...

(unless it's season 5 instead of season 1...then you have to have long silky hair...especially if you are a man)
shocked.gif

------------------
"What do you want you moon-faced assassin of joy?" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by breen:
What is the distance from Babylon 5 to Brakir?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

27 light years.

------------------
"What do you want you moon-faced assassin of joy?" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

Does Sinclair fasten, then zip, Or zip, then fasten?

------------------

Does Sinclair fasten, then zip, Or zip, then fasten?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fasten then zip, but don't ever get him started on socks
wink.gif

erm ok. How many Centauri does it take to change a light bulb?

------------------

Just one.....

...but in the old days of the Centauri Republic there would have been a thousand servants ready to change a thousand lightbulbs at our slightest whim!

How many Minbari does it take to change a lightbulb?

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

None. They always surrender before finishing the job.

How long is a Narn day?

------------------

When Kosh came out of His encounter suit, what did Londo say he seen?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> When Kosh came out of His encounter suit, what did Londo say he seen? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Now a really, really hard one:

What is the minbari word for "Continuous fire"?

I seriously hope no one knows that.

[This message has been edited by breen (edited January 11, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Two - one to change the lightbulb and one delenn a hand.

Sorry, I alreadty posted that on the 'Bad B5 puns' thread.

*gets coat*

------------------
"And you, madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning." - Winston Churchill
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

In what two Minbari cities did the warrior caste drive out the religious caste after the grey counsel was disbanded?

------------------

In what two Minbari cities did the warrior caste drive out the religious caste after the grey counsel was disbanded?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sikar and Dronya... and my clan had nothing to do with it, or the civil war that followed.(unless JMS says otherwise
tongue.gif
)

What was the name of the rebel stronghold on the planet Akdor?

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

Latest posts

Members online

Back