• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Trivia: try to stump each other

Elizar

Beyond the rim
In the mood for trivia? In the final episod of B5, what is Ivonova's rank in the E.A. military?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

It was General Ivanova in SiL. I don't remember how many stars, or if you could tell from her uniform.

Here's one: Name two other races who contributed financially to B5's construction excluding Humanity.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Which races contributed to building Babylon 5 besides humans<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Centauri and Minbari.

As it now seems to be my turn, I would ask: what is the name of the Centauri currency?

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

Kosh, you are correct! The Centauri's currancy are Centauri Duckit's. (parden the spelling) My turn, What Branch of the Minbari Warrior Cast sheltered Deathwalker?

------------------

True. I think they are called Ducats (not to be confused with Dukhat, the leader of the Grey Council before the Earth-Minbari war). As for warrior caste clans, I think that Deathwalker was sheltered by the Wind Swords.

In reply I would ask: what is the Minbari title for an admiral or fleet commander?

------------------
-- Delenn

Lennier, You are right! The windswords are the division of the Warrior Caste. Oh, Kribu I think I read your question in the first Techno-mage book. Breen should be moist and chewy.(but the mages thought it was chruchy) Tell me if I'm wrong!
New question, (easy one) What is the name of a narn blood-oath?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Elizar (edited December 30, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Elizar (edited December 30, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Next question: what should the perfect breen be like?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The perfect breen is a very subjective thing. Ask this question from ten Narns, and you will get ten different answers. But according the the *classic* school of Narn chefs, the perfect breen should be crunchy, soggy yet meaty.

My question: name one of the least regarded professions in the galaxy. It requires earmuffs and is dangerous to your mental health.

------------------
-- Delenn

Soggy but meaty would be the exact answer to mine
lol.gif
but yours is basically correct as well.

Narn blood-oath - Shon'Kar.

Next question... hmm... name the finest Centauri drink!

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lennier:
My question: name one of the least regarded professions in the galaxy. It requires earmuffs and is dangerous to your mental health.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spoo rancher.
lol.gif

And no, the breen should not be crunchy. That's what Galen and Isabelle were doing wrong.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers

A fine Centauri drink is Brovari. Here is a more challenging question, What kind of flowers did Londo give to Adira?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>What is the name of a narn blood-oath?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I may be off mark with spelling, but it sounded like "shon'kar".

One more question: name the assassin's guild which informs its targets (of accepting an order for their head) by sending them a black rose.

------------------
-- Delenn

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lennier:
One more question: name the assassin's guild which informs its targets (of accepting an order for their head) by sending them a black rose.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thenta Ma'Kur.

And while we're on the Narn topic... which circle of the Kha'Ri did G'Kar belong to?

------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thenta Makur
smile.gif

------------------
www.zone.ee/b5project

Kribu, G'kar is a member of the 3rd Circle of the Ka'rhi. Was my question on What flower did Londo give to Adira too hard for all of you?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
Was my question on What flower did Londo give to Adira too hard for all of you?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was for me.
blush.gif
But I'm sure someone here knows the answer!

------------------

Who ever gets the question right on Londo's flower gets a smiley face!(yeah!)

a question untill then, During the Centuari festiville held on B5 in the episode where all governments show their beliefs, The Centauri celebrate conquering who?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
The Centauri celebrate conquering who?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Xon.

And another little question... name Londo's wives (and if you wish, specify which one was having an affair with G'Kar!
lol.gif
)

------------------

I don't remember their actual names, only that he called them Pestilance, Famine, and Death. One of the wives name was Timov. The younger wife had the affair, the one who bought the aftifact that almost killed Londo. Maybe someone else can give the the other 2 names.

question- What was Ivonova's brother's name?

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back