• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Trivia: try to stump each other

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
question- What was Ivonova's brother's name?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ganya.

And you're right about both Timov and the youngest wife.
lol.gif

I'll let someone answer the rest before asking another question, besides I think I should go to bed now... **yawns** my brain doesn't work too well any longer, it's 3 AM here!
lol.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
Who ever gets the question right on Londo's flower gets a smiley face!(yeah!)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Star...somethings.
Star Laces? Star Roses? Star Lilies?

------------------
"Ink on a page!" -Refa describing the moral depths of a treaty.
"Life is life, whether it's wrapped in skin, scales or feathers." -Dr. Franklin

I guess that Londo's wives were Timov, Mariel and Daggair.

Question: who became the leader of the Grey Council after Dukhat? A rather elderly man who held the office for a short time. This question is obligatory only if you have happened to read "To Dream in the City of Sorrows".

Question: how many stages does the preparation of a Minbari ritual meal involve? And who gets the piece of flarn (unless he arrives late and the Pak'ma'ra have already eaten it)?

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Question: who became the leader of the Grey Council after Dukhat? A rather elderly man who held the office for a short time. This question is obligatory only if you have happened to read "To Dream in the City of Sorrows". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> Jenimer. </font></td></tr></table>

Not much of a spoiler, but hey, I like using the black stuff.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Kribu, Ganya is the correct answer, and thankyou.

Morden, StarLaces is the correct answer, and here is the smiley face I promised to the winner earlier!
laugh.gif

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

Question- At what resturant does something bad always happen when Mr. Garibaldi eats at it.

------------------

It wasnt the fresh-air cafe is it?

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lennier:
I guess that Londo's wives were Timov, Mariel and Daggair.

Question: how many stages does the preparation of a Minbari ritual meal involve? And who gets the piece of flarn (unless he arrives late and the Pak'ma'ra have already eaten it)?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TOO MANY STAGES...and the cook gets a piece of flarn from each person that is eating

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>TOO MANY STAGES...and the cook gets a piece of flarn from each person that is eating...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Almost. There are 15 stages and the cook may get a piece of any food. The piece of flarn belongs to Valen, but lately he has always been late for the meal.

------------------
-- Delenn

Timov, Daggair and Mariel was the right answer to my earlier question.

Since there seem to be no unanswered questions at the moment, I'll ask an easy one:

What colour was Babylon 1?

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

The Babylon Station (B1) was red.

According To Ivanova how many chins does Louis Santiago have andhow many does Clarke have?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow War:

According To Ivanova how many chins does Louis Santiago have andhow many does Clarke have?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
"I think a leader should have a strong chin. Santiago has no chin, and his vice-president has several. This to me is not a good combination."

Who are the 3 Centauri gods mentioned at Londo's banquet?

------------------
"Ah Mr. Garibaldi have you met my diplomatic staff, just arrived from the homeworld? This is it! Yes Vir, what is it?"- Ambassador Londo Mollari, Midnight on the Firing Line

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Which B5 episodes have references or quotes from Charles Dickens in them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a good one! Because I really don't know.
blush.gif
Would I be immensely wrong if I suspected that "A Late Delivery from Avalon" has at least one?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited December 31, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lennier:
Would I be immensely wrong if I suspected that "A Late Delivery from Avalon" has at least one?
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are right...other episodes are Exogenesis and Moment of Transition

source: very good finnish site (one of my favourite)
smile.gif
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~marini/Babylon5/

------------------
www.zone.ee/b5project

[This message has been edited by Sigma (edited December 31, 2001).]

Thank you, Sigma! I will definitely check this site more thoroughly!
smile.gif

------------------
-- Delenn

What was the rank of the Head Man, who was over-seeing the construction of B4, and was rescued by Sinclair and Garibaldi?

------------------

Too hard for you? Does anyone else have any trivia to dish out?

------------------

What was the rank of the Head Man, who was over-seeing the construction of B4, and was rescued by Sinclair and Garibaldi?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
His name was Major Krantz.

What was the name of Lise Hampton Edgars Garibaldi's first husband?

------------------
"Ah Mr. Garibaldi have you met my diplomatic staff, just arrived from the homeworld? This is it! Yes Vir, what is it?"- Ambassador Londo Mollari, Midnight on the Firing Line

Who are the 3 Centauri gods mentioned at Londo's banquet?

Doesn't anyone know this? I thought it would be too easy, but maybe that is because I am Centauri.
cool.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Londos6 (edited December 31, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Londos6 (edited December 31, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back