• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5:LotR Car Pictures

KoshN

Super Moderator
From rastb5m:

B5: LotR Wrapped Car Pictures

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US).
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

quick Robin to the Babmobile
tongue.gif

------------------
I have no one to envy...
I envy you having me to envy...

"love to stay, can't, have to go, kiss kiss, love love, bye" G'Kar

I highly admire Aisling for being able to do that to her car. I don't think I could!

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Looks great.
laugh.gif

Although, of course, anything that features G'Kar so prominently would get the same approval from me.
blush.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Hey that's pretty sweet. Too bad it is too late to get my car wrapped.

------------------
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from Kier Darby @ vBulletin infidel_dog@rangerone.b5lr.com

hehe, love the number plate as well

ANLASH

nice texture and the jump point
smile.gif

------------------
"Will you follow me into fire? Into storm, into darkness, into death?!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
I highly admire Aisling for being able to do that to her car. I don't think I could!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have gone for it, except that I'm not in one of their major market cities, and don't have the right kind of car.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US).

Cool!
cool.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Hey, I know people who would PAY to have their cars wrapped like that.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Plus, I think the reason they call it "wrapping" is that it peels off pretty easy when you need to remove it.

They use it for advertising on a lot of the Busses around here and change it pretty often.
If it wasn't easy to get off, they wouldn't be willing to put it on over the busses' Real paint job because of the rust problems it would cause.

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

Well, if Sci-Fi hadn't decided not to give us B5LR, I would've done that too. Maybe not on my new car, but definitely on the old Chrysler. That one has a way bigger surface area anyway...

------------------
My name: Solaris5....
My mission: to burst the bubble of idiocy that has enveloped everyone and bring common sense back from beyond the rim.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by solaris5:
Well, if Sci-Fi hadn't decided not to give us B5LR, I would've done that too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you have one too many negatives in there, Sol.
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Probably, but what else can you expect from a teenager early in the morning?
laugh.gif

------------------
My name: Solaris5....
My mission: to burst the bubble of idiocy that has enveloped everyone and bring common sense back from beyond the rim.

Hmm... seems that the double negative is quite in place in Sol's post... since "If SciFi hadn't decided to not give us B5LR" sounds like the equivalent of "If SciFi had decided to give us B5LR".
laugh.gif

Remember, Sol won't be seeing Rangers.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers

I applaud Aisling for sharing her carwrapping experience with us.

Has anyone seen or heard from the other four fans who were selected?

(maybe I haven't followed it closely enough)

------------------

Quite nicely done.
And I'll tell ya one thing; when it comes time for SciFi to take the wrapping off the car, I don't think she's gonna cooperate.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Hmm... seems that the double negative is quite in place in Sol's post... since "If SciFi hadn't decided to not give us B5LR" sounds like the equivalent of "If SciFi had decided to give us B5LR".
laugh.gif

Remember, Sol won't be seeing Rangers.
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you're underestimating Sol. Somebody will probably send him a tape.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
I think you're underestimating Sol. Somebody will probably send him a tape.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I am not underestimating Sol.
laugh.gif

I just meant that he, just as all the other non-US people, won't be seeing it on their TV on Jan 19.

Eh, never mind, I was just saying that the double negative in his post was justified.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Oh, I am not underestimating Sol.
laugh.gif

I just meant that he, just as all the other non-US people, won't be seeing it on their TV on Jan 19.

Eh, never mind, I was just saying that the double negative in his post was justified.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I know.

BTW, thanks for that smiles link at the bottom of your BBoard. I just downloaded a ton of 'em.

wink.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Back