• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Items & a Couple of Pgh. Steelers/Peanuts Items

KoshN

Super Moderator
...For Sale:

See picture:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/macbreck/photoalbum/b5itemsfs.jpg
or
http://makeashorterlink.com/?U58834F73

B5 Station Pin: $5
(from The Official B5 Fan Club).

EA Large Uniform Pin: $10
(from The Official B5 Fan Club, currently $18.20 at Uncomyn Gifts, $16 at Intergalactic Trading).

EAS Agamemnon Hat: $15 (last went for $19.80 at Uncomyn Gifts, now sold out, from The Official B5 Fan Club, just searched through eBay and couldn't find any B5 Baseball Caps).

"5" Patch: $5

B5 Shield Patch: $5
(from The Official B5 Fan Club, $7 at Intergalactic Trading).

Ranger Patch: $5

Ranger Pin: $25
(from The Official B5 Fan Club, $25 at Intergalactic Trading, $78 and sold out at Uncomyn Gifts).

B5 Magnets (Whitestar, Vorlon Transport, Shadow Battlecrab): $3 each (licensed by Warner Brothers, $4 each at Intergalactic Trading, and they only have the Vorlon Transport).

The Babylon 5 Collectible Cards:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Babylon 5 Special Edition Fleer Skybox - Cards 1 thru 72, C1 thru C18, D1, D4, W1 thru W6, Delenn Autographed Card, and Trivia Cards T-51 thru T-86. - $10

Babylon 5 Special Edition Fleer Skybox - Cards 1 thru 72, and D1. - $5

Babylon 5 Special Edition Fleer Skybox - Cards 1 thru 52 & 54 thru 72, and one extra of 4, 5, 21, 22, 29, 35, 41, 47 & 59. - $5.

Babylon 5 Trading Card Set Fleer Skybox (1996) - Cards 1 thru 60 (59, the JMS Card is not numbered), a Season 5 Promo Card, and a Delenn Card (not numbered). - $5

Six X-Files Cards (#4, 5, 6, 58, 59, & 60) Mulder, Scully, Deep Throat, Ear Parasite, E.T. Concept, & Salamander Hand, - Free to whoever buys any of the above items, and asks for the X-Files Cards.

Pittsburgh Steelers (Rushing Snoopy) Keychain: $4

Pittsburgh Steelers Brass (Rushing Snoopy) Keychain: $5

Prices do not include postage (which will be whatever the actual costs are). Payable by money order (USPS preferred) or Paypal.

If any of my prices are out of line, I trust somebody will let me know.

Re: B5 Items & a Couple of Pgh. Steelers/Peanuts I

Wow, I can't believe you are giving up this collection of stuff. Hard times?
frown.gif

If they are not already taken, I will buy:

B5 Magnets (Whitestar, Vorlon Transport, Shadow Battlecrab): $3 each ($9)

Subtotal: $50 (yeah, I will throw in the extra buck)

Let me know if they are not already taken via a PM and what the postage will be. I would like to use PayPal.

Thanks for offering these unique collector's items KoshN and they seem to be very reasonably priced to me.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Lyta: </font color>
Wow, I can't believe you are giving up this collection of stuff. Hard times?
frown.gif

Yep. No job at the moment (couple of minor part-time ones coming up in ~2 weeks) and County Real Estate Taxes coming up on 3/7, so I've got to do some scrambling. Then, Borough Real Estate Taxes come soon after, in April.
rolleyes.gif
frown.gif
rolleyes.gif

My B5, HO Brass Trains and PRR Books, and 35mm Nikon SLR Camera collections, Darkroom, and Coin Collections are all taking hits (especially the HO Brass, Darkroom and Coin collections). In the Nikon stuff, I'll probably just sell a lens or two (e.g. maybe my 50 f/1.2 and 135 f/2).

I'm going to put the other stuff up in the appropriate Usenet forums (e.g. <font color="cyan">rec.models.railroad</font color>, <font color="cyan"> rec.models.railroad.ho</font color>, <font color="cyan"> rec.collecting.coins</font color>, <font color="cyan"> rec.photo.marketplace.35mm</font color>, <font color="cyan"> rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom</font color>, etc.). I really should put the stuff up on eBay, but I've never done that before, and would have to figure out how to use it for selling(
confused.gif
). I prefer to sell direct, no muss no fuss. Besides, there are millions of things on eBay, and who really looks through all of those pages?
rolleyes.gif
There were 45 pages (50 items per page) of B5 stuff, and most of it looked pretty worthless. There were tons of CCG cards that people were putting up 1 card per eBay listing (and charging a couple bucks per card! - while I'm charging at most 8 cents per card.)! Good Grief! Who has that kind of time (to put stuff up that way or to wade through it to buy)? Yes I know you can do searches, but they aren't always effective because of the variability in subject titling.

I put up the B5 stuff here first, then at <font color="cyan"> rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated</font color>, but it hasn't shown up there yet, and then at the Yahoo groups. I figured I'd want my B5 stuff to go B5 fans (who want it for themselves) not to dealers who only want to resell it for a profit. I'm not making a profit on any of this stuff. Heck, I'm probably not even making cost (can't tell because The Great Maker only knows where the receipts are.
rolleyes.gif
...should be in my file cabinet, somewhere.
rolleyes.gif
).

Update
These are already gone (first group of stuff to someone on B5TV.com, second
and third groups to people on the Yahoo B5 Groups):

All three B5 Magnets (Whitestar, Vorlon Transport, Shadow Battlecrab): $3
each ($9)

Babylon 5 Special Edition Fleer Skybox - Cards 1 thru 72, C1 thru
C18, D1, D4, W1 thru W6, Delenn Autographed Card, and Trivia Cards T-
51 thru T-86. - $10

Babylon 5 Trading Card Set Fleer Skybox (1996) - Cards 1 thru 60 (59,
the JMS Card is not numbered), a Season 5 Promo Card, and a Delenn
Card (not numbered). - $5
Ranger Patch: $5

EAS Agamemnon Hat: $15 (last went for $19.80 at Uncomyn Gifts, now
sold out, from The Official B5 Fan Club, just searched through eBay
and couldn't find any B5 Baseball Caps).

"5" Patch: $5

B5 Shield Patch: $5

What's left:
The Babylon 5 Collectible Cards:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Babylon 5 Special Edition Fleer Skybox - Cards 1 thru 72, and D1. - $5

Babylon 5 Special Edition Fleer Skybox - Cards 1 thru 52 & 54 thru
72, and one extra of 4, 5, 21, 22, 29, 35, 41, 47 & 59. - $5.

Six X-Files Cards (#4, 5, 6, 58, 59, & 60) Mulder, Scully, Deep
Throat, Ear Parasite, E.T. Concept, & Salamander Hand, - Free to
whoever buys any of the above items, and asks for the X-Files Cards.

Pittsburgh Steelers (Rushing Snoopy) Keychain: $4

Pittsburgh Steelers Brass (Rushing Snoopy) Keychain: $5

If I could get my hands on Steelers stuff I would burn it.
wink.gif
I am a loyal Cleveland Browns fan.
grin.gif

Sorry to hear about your hard times and having to sell of all your stuff. I 'm kinda in the same boat, I was laid off about 3 weeks ago. It's hard finding a job. Hope you find something soon and get back your collection.

Cerberus

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Cerberus: </font color>
Sorry to hear about your hard times and having to sell of all your stuff. I 'm kinda in the same boat, I was laid off about 3 weeks ago. It's hard finding a job. Hope you find something soon and get back your collection.

Oh, that wasn't all my stuff. No. No. No. No. That was just the tip of the iceberg.
wink.gif

do you happen to have one of those Starfury models? always wanted one of those
grin.gif
heh, actually that is a lie, i always wanted an Omega class, but they don´t exist, do they?
frown.gif

You should have gone for a more auction style KoshN... I'd have outbid Lyta on at least one thing!

Hope things turnaround for ya and you get to keep the rest of your iceberg
grin.gif

Cerberus

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Fas: </font color>
do you happen to have one of those Starfury models? always wanted one of those
grin.gif
heh, actually that is a lie, i always wanted an Omega class, but they don´t exist, do they?
rolleyes.gif

I've never had any of the starfury models. I saw at least one Revell starfury model kit on eBay when I was looking for B5 hats yesterday. It's also available at Intergalactic Trading:
Babylon 5 Starfury MK 1 Model - Part Number : B5MO85-3621/F $35 Hope that link works. If not look under:
Catalog
B Items
Babylon 5
Model Kits/Replicas/Pewter
It's the 2nd item on the list.

Black Omegas? Available only in pewter (unless that's one of the decal packages included in the Revell Model Kit, & I don't know if it is.), but I saw a guy selling them on...
SPACE STATIONS AND STARFURYS - BABYLON5DEALER.

You could check that out. I don't know how good the guy is. *shrug*

Re: Additional B5 Item

My Babylon 5 - Legend of the Rangers T-Shirt.

If anybody wants it, they can have it for the cost of the postage. It's in perfect shape. First come, first served, or you can decide amongst yourselves who gets it (since the US Sci-Fi Channel might not have mailed any to anybody outside the US.).

This is the only place I'm mentioning this.

Re: Additional B5 Item

OK, PM me your snail mail name and addy, and if I can get to the post office before 4:30PM, it'll go out today. I'll let you know what the postage amount was, when I get back.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back