• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Chat

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Is there any b5 chat rooms around? because i cant seem to find any. I want to talk B5! thanks :)

Hi, there, MM. The B5 chat room is currently residing at paradise.trutopia.net in a room that Derian created called #B5TV

I am currently using Pirch to connect to the chat room. We usually have chats at this time of the year around Saturday 2:30 Eastern time (EDT).

I can get some people who know more about this to help you out if you need more information. But I'm pretty sure I just use the server paradise.trutopia.net and then after it connects type in /join #B5TV

Derian also created another room but I'm guessing from memory on this one. Something like ZHA_Ha_Dum2

If RW were still around, or GKKR, they'd be able to correct me on that one.

In any event, PM me if you need more help than this. I usually check in here once a week, but I'll look more often to see if you need any help. I know Chilli (Chillbeserker) is the one who helped me when trutopia was down. I'm still rather new to chat clients. :eek:

It's z_ha_dum2. We're usually only there late in the evenings. Anything goes there. Serious. Stupid. Harvey Birdman. Anything.

Thanks for the help :) im sure i will be able to connect using mirc. thanks again i will try it when i get home :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back