• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Anyone think the Rangers cast will visit us again?

Sinclair

They used to pop up somewhat frequently and let us know how they were doing and what they've been up to. Obviously they were all a little disappointed that the series didn't get a go, and a couple did kind of say goodbye to us and expressed their gratitude for the support we gave to them and the hopes for a series.

I'd like to think they haven't forgotten us, although I'm sure they're all very busy with other things right now, and that they'll stop in and say hey occasionally.

Sinclair, thanks for having the guts to post this thread.

I can't say if they will be back, but I'd say they probably have their careers to think about at this point.

If they do pop back, (lets face it) it would be an act of charity, wouldn't it?

They have a tough field to work in. Can't waste time on old goods. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Yeah, I figured they were doing plenty of other stuff, but it was nice that they at least interacted with us fans for a while. It'd at least be nice if they dropped by from time to time though. I completely understand if they don't though, and I wish them all the best of luck.

No. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif I mean seriously, they won't, no use acting all silly and thinking they will.

I think if any of them did, it would probably be Myriam or Warren. I think they came here the most.

Heck, maybe even Alex would pop into the chatroom some time. He used to go there all on his own just to say hey to everyone. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RW7427:
<font color=yellow>I think if any of them did, it would probably be Myriam or Warren. I think they came here the most./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Yeah, thanks to Warren I now have a story that I can't tell 'cause a good part of it belongs to him. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

As for Alex, I think 90% of the Jeremiah forum wants to tell him how utterly cool his Ezekiel is.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gus Lynch:
<font color=yellow>Well, you never know. They may drop by from time to time.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Gus, I second Channe's question. Really would like to know.

**Waves to Gus**

Hey there! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I didn't expect you to drop in these parts again, but it's nice to see that you proved me wrong. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

I just have one quick question for you Gus. In that scene in the movie where you and that other Drazi guy started shoving each other, was one of you Purple Drazi and was the other Green? /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gus Lynch:
<font color=yellow>Well, you never know. They may drop by from time to time.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Good to see you dropping by again! I hope you're doing ok, and having fun in whatever it is you're up to right now. Well, thanks for stopping by, and hope you keep popping in from time to time!

Re: Anyone think the Rangers cast will visit us ag

*does a secret Drazi dance of joy*

Yey! There are some Rangers still out there. Good to see ya. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Hey gang, (re: why I haven't written)

Just to let you know, I have not been busy thinking about my career. I have been busy thinking about cake.
I love cake. But I'm IN love with cake and ice cream. I don't want to just date cake and ice cream. I want to make a committment to it - really devote myself to it entirely. It's been a good relationship so far, mostly one-sided but the need exists on both parts. Cake needs me and I need it. It's a demanding partner and it keeps me very busy. I'm sorry I've neglected all of you loyal folks.

Just kidding. I just got lazy and more than a little confused by the new site. Is it up? Is it down? Has it relocated to china town? Who can say...

Anyhoo, things here in the 'couve are going well. I had a wonderful vacation in Mexico and now I'm back getting ready to shoot a new character on "DaVinci's Inquest" (one of my favourite shows!). Other than that, I have been keeping busy learning the guitar, recovering from a sunburn and eating (you guessed it) cake...

Ain't life grand?

Well, that's all for now.
I'm not exactly sure when my Stargate episode will air, but I hope you enjoy it. My character is a bit of a departure from "Firell".

Until then, hugs to all, and to all a good night.
Enid-Raye Adams

Great to hear from you. Sarah Cantrell also visited us again a few weeks ago, but her posts in this thread were lost. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Glad to hear you're doing okay though, and good luck with that cake and ice cream thing. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Hope to see you around some more!

Good to see your enjoying the important things in life (vacation, cake and ice cream). I also like vacation, cake and ice cream. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

*must remember to buy eggs-so I can bake a cake*

I like ice cream sandwitched between thin Mexican shortbread cookies I get at the local market from the Marquez Brothers.

I will also be watching for you on Stargate. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

It's great to see you are still moving forwards, we'll be trailing the Stargate show as soon as we have word. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I'm happy for you both /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Good to hear from you Enid I will be looking for on SG1 BTW I love cake too especially chocolate and chocolate ice cream /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

I made a pumpkin-chocolate cake last night (because I am unemployed and ran out of things to do), and then watched my housemates eat it without me (because I am on a diet and I will never lose those 30 pounds if I go around eating pumpkin-chocolate cakes, now will I?)

Cakes will break your heart and end up in someone else's stomach... those little bastids!

I don't usually watch SG-1. But for you, Enid-Raye? Anything. Anything but drive the couple hundred miles across the border to see Da Vinci's Inquest. That's a bit much.

A career in the arts can be a royal pain in the alley, so good luck with your work. (Hmm... should I pick up my portfolio and go look for work today, or should I go to the pool? Oh, decisions!)

Hey Enid-Raye! Good to see you again. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Yes, this site has gone through quite a few transformations in the last few months.

Channe and I have been following some of the actors who guest starred in Jeremiah and we noticed that many have worked on "Da Vinci's Inquest". I also noticed a few B5LR actors did too. Must be a good show to have all the best talent in Canada in it. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

It would be nice to see that show here in the states to see what the buzz is all about. Now I know how it feels for Canadians who want shows like Jeremiah, B5LR, and Stargate on their channels. /forums/images/icons/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back