• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Any B5LR cast members out there?

Lyta

Just wondering how you all are doing. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

*waves at the cast members*

Just had a chuckle, Lyta.

I saw your topic: "Any B5LR cast members out there?"
Then I saw (immediately beneath it) channe's topic: "No, no, no!"

I thought that can't be a good sign...

I did see the movie again the other day. Still like it, too. Parts of it had the feel of one of those submarine movies, where they're running silent.

Sigh. At the least, a welcome diversion after my car accident earlier this week.

Anyway. (to any cast who might swing by) I had great time seeing you guys again. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Actually, we know that some might be more likely to be on the stage than in the movies, from what I remember them saying of their plans in the near future.

It would be about time for them to be getting ready for the Fall theater season, wouldn't it?

I know Gus said earlier that he was doing some theater in Minneapolis. Dylan did some work on "She Spies" (I thought that got cancelled, though) and, of course, Enid-Raye in "Stargate," "Breaking News" and "Taken," upcoming on the Sci-Fi Channel, and I'm waiting to hear about a role in "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum."

Oh, wait. I wasn't in Rangers.

"A Funny Thing..." I played Domina in my college's production of that play. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

"Carry my bust with pride..." /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Well, if any of the cast does come visit this forum, I hope they will see me waving to them. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back