• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Alisa Alexander?

snooz

Is there something i've missed Alisa Alexander who is that .. i know Lyta Alexander but it says Alisa Alexander on the Scifi sneak preview of B5:lotr site, this might just be an error but if its not im quite curious
laugh.gif

------------------

It's definitely a mistake. You can hear the interviewer asking about Lyta Alexander in the transmission.

I'd guess that whoever made this cool flash panel thingy is not very knowledgeable in all things B5 - just as they got David Martel's name wrong (it says Martel in the transmission itself but Martell on the panel thingy).

The person probably just took a quick look/listen to the transmissions and created the short introductions based on what s/he thought s/he heard.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Yes. There are a number of glaring spelling errors.

I suspect you're right, Kribu - or the project could have been getting behind, and they needed to get it out, and they forgot to edit one last time...

...either way, it reflects badly on the show that it was carelessly edited like that, at the same time that the animation, videos and the way they use the plugin kicks some serious arse.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back