• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Alex Zahara on Bravo Jan 12 8pmET

Hey everyone hope you all had a relaxing holiday. I just wanted to let you know that a short film (Evirati) I was one of the leads in will air on Bravo Jan 12th at 8pm ET. It is a period piece about the true story of a woman wishing to be a singer in Italy when only males were allowed on stage. It was nominated for 9 Leo awards, (BC Film Awards): production design, directing, screenplay, cinematography, best short, music, 3 for best actor (Bernard Cuffling, who plays Sindell in B5LOTR, Kirsten Robeck, and one for me.) It also won best short and director at the Vancouver Int'l film Festival, Best short and actress at the New York sort Film Festival. It is a beautiful film so please try and catch it. Happy New Year!! Alex Zahara

------------------
Dulann

Oh my. You've hit my soft spots (good period pieces and the Bravo network, which I can always count on for something if the rest of the Vast Cable Wasteland fails me).

I'll be watching! Good deal on the nominations.
smile.gif

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Have a good holiday Alex and thanks for the info
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Ah a relaxing holiday.... everyday is a holiday for me
smile.gif

Fun thx for the info always good to look out for our B5LT crew
smile.gif

Also this is the first time I have heard the name Sindell...good good

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back