• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A REALLY stupid question

Hi! I just found about this site! I'v been a B5'er for like forever and only NOW I found about this...shame on me
smile.gif

anyway, i wanted to ask when is the Legend of the Rangers coming out? If any of you know that is... I dunno if thi question has been answered before, so sorry about that.

------------------
I have carefully selected the following words of wisdom for my signature:
"Gravity, you win again." - Zack Brannigan.
"Real men over-clock their modems!" - Vertigo.
"Death to SIERRA/TNT/XOOM/Fortunecity" - Me.

I think the projected premiere date in the U.S. on SciFi is Jan. 02, 2002. I don't know about other countries.

P.S. Welcome aboard!

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

[This message has been edited by Mondo Londo (edited September 20, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Londo Molari:
anyway, i wanted to ask when is the Legend of the Rangers coming out? If any of you know that is... I dunno if thi question has been answered before, so sorry about that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

O M G that was really dumb, I’ve never heard such a dumb question in my entire life (654 years to be exact), please oh please don’t ever ask again.
Oh yes welcome to the board
laugh.gif
. You know I was just kidding, no question is a stupid question; you should know that by know boy!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh look, two Londos.
shocked.gif

------------------
I love chaos...

[This message has been edited by Mr. Shadow (edited September 20, 2001).]

Now I thought that the date for B5LR was set back to Jan. 23rd or something.
crazy.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

The last word from SCI-FI was Saturday, January 19th for the USA premiere.

Best,
Alyson

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Londo Molari:
Hi! I just found about this site! I'v been a B5'er for like forever and only NOW I found about this...shame on me
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

welcome and also better late then never!

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Welcome, Londo Mollari!
smile.gif

Let me just say that there are no stupid questions. It seems everybody wants to know when "TLaDiS" is going to be on. I'm hearing January 2nd, 2002. Others here have said it will be as late as the 19th or the 23rd of January. I hope they are wrong, because I can't wait that long!
shocked.gif

------------------
Last night I had a dream of purple wombats doing showtunes around my salad bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers.

Welcome,

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

When we get closer to January this will sort itself out. I want to see it sooner but it may not be bad if the air date gets moved from the second. That being a major bowl night.

------------------
Bus

"Yeah, we could start our own game where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems."-Homer

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:

When we get closer to January this will sort itself out. I want to see it sooner but it may not be bad if the air date gets moved from the second. That being a major bowl night.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but moved UP
laugh.gif
, not back.
frown.gif

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for the new series
"Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2, 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Thanks!!!

------------------
I have carefully selected the following words of wisdom for my signature:
"Gravity, you win again." - Zack Brannigan.
"Real men over-clock their modems!" - Vertigo.
"Death to SIERRA/TNT/XOOM/Fortunecity" - Me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ala:
The last word from SCI-FI was Saturday, January 19th for the USA premiere.

Best,
Alyson

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. I'll take it as soon as I can get it!
laugh.gif
Well, other than the fact that Jan. 2 really would have been a STUPID time to air it. SOME network which will go unnamed might have tried a trick like that when they dynamited ‘Crusade’, but scifi sounds like it actually wants to give the Ranger’s movie an actual chance.

------------------

I really need to update that damn FAQ...

Oh, and Solaris 5 if you're around... making all your subjects like this thread would help us spot your messages and avoid them more easily.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

You know what happens to people that ask too many questions?

That's right, they get answers, and it serves them right too!

WarpPig

------------------

[This message has been edited by WarpPig (edited September 23, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
Welcome, Londo Mollari!
smile.gif

Others here have said it will be as late as the 19th or the 23rd of January.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the 23rd might just be hypatia misremembering the 19th. Hypatia--I apologize in advance if I'm wrong, and you really did get the 23rd from a reliable source.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Springob:
I think the 23rd might just be hypatia misremembering the 19th. Hypatia--I apologize in advance if I'm wrong, and you really did get the 23rd from a reliable source.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I honestly don't know! I thought I read the 23rd in a thread here, but as you say could have the date wrong. I'm just glad the Jan. 2 date was only a rumor. It would be way too much like what TNT did to 'Crusade'.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
I really need to update that damn FAQ...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Out of curiosity I decided to check the FAQ's and yes, it does need a bit of updating. You still have October or December at the latest as the probable air time.

BTW, does anyone know why scifi pushed it back to January in the first place?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
I honestly don't know! I thought I read the 23rd in a thread here, but as you say could have the date wrong. I'm just glad the Jan. 2 date was only a rumor. It would be way too much like what TNT did to 'Crusade'.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought the "official" date was January 2, 2002. Isn't that what Sci-Fi told the press???

crazy.gif

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for the new series
"Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2, 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

I contend that there really are stupid questions. However, Londo Molari, yours isn't one of them.

I myself am glad it's not going to air on Jan 2.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Neither 2 January nor 19 January were rumors nor was the October/December date previously posted. They all came from SCI-FI in one way or another.

Sometimes networks change their minds based on newer data. This is no different than having the networks put back their new season premieres 1-2 weeks given the events of September 11.

The latest date is January 19. Whether this changes again is anyone's guess.

Best,
Alyson

------------------

ok now for my question...

when is Legend going to AIR FOR REAL???

------------------
24 hours in a day, 24 cans of beer in a case~~~coincidence????

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back