• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A Friend on this week's Stargate-SG1

A Friend on this week\'s Stargate-SG1

Take a look at the cast of this week's episode, Prometheus. It airs on Friday, August 23.

Notice someone we know?

Colin Cunningham - Major Davis
John DeLancie - Col. Simmons
Bill Marchant - Adrian Conrad / Adrian Conrad's Goa'uld
Michael Shanks - Thor (voice)
Kendall Cross - Julia
Ian Tracey - Smith
Enid-Raye Adams - Jones
George Wyner - Al Martell
Jason Gaffney - Sanderson
Kyle Cassie - Reynolds
Catherine Lough Haggquist - Tech Sergeant
Colby Johannsen - SF Sergeant Finney
Todd Hann - SF Sergeant Gibson

Re: A Friend on this week\'s Stargate-SG1

I'll make sure I watch. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I thought this was a pretty good episode.

And regarding Enid Raye:

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">She had a significant role. Plus, this is a two-part episode. Since she was alive at the end of part one, it makes sense that'll she'll also be around for part two!
</font></td></tr></table>

It was nice to see Enid-Raye again. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

You know, she'd have made a great human teep (Yes, I know she was a Minbari Healer, on TLaDiS.).

If "Rangers" had gone to series, I think she would have had an interesting background. But wasn't she the one who said in her dreams she never sees her own face or something like that?

Does ANYONE see their own face in a dream? I don't think I ever have.

"But wasn't she the one who said in her dreams she never sees her own face or something like that?"

That was Malcolm.

Was Malcolm the one who could change his appearance? If so, that would make sense, wouldn't it.

"Was Malcolm the one who could change his appearance? If so, that would make sense, wouldn't it."

Yes and Yes.

Damn. Now I'm getting angry all over again. I had almost forgotten how I was looking forward to a "Rangers" series. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I know Sci-Fi is a business. Can't blame the channel for going for the programming they think will earn them more money.

But darn it. Rangers had such interesting characters. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I saw them once and wanted to know more.

Ah, well, what's done is done I suppose. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Read Redux, hyp... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I wanted to play "count-the-SF-cliches" with this one. People getting sucked out of airlocks, deus-ex-machina aliens, etc., etc. I might continue watching, however, just 'cause.

I spent the entire time just wanting to take a screenshot of Enid-Raye's hair so I could get that style done myself. It was gorgeous. Did she play Jones before, perhaps in the earlier appearance of Simmons they were referencing, or was this another episode?

I really hope they don't kill Jones off in the next one. More work for Enid-Raye is fine with me.

Channe wrote: "I spent the entire time just wanting to take a screenshot of Enid-Raye's hair so I could get that style done myself. It was gorgeous. Did she play Jones before, perhaps in the earlier appearance of Simmons they were referencing, or was this another episode?"

I am pretty sure she did but can't remember which episod(s). I'll ask her. I'll also find out if she is scheduled for any future episodes besides Part 2.

I know she was on SG-1 before but I wasn't sure if it was as Jones or not. I'd love to know if Jones will last through what will inevitably be <font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">the encounter with these "replicants."</font></td></tr></table>

Anyway, it *was* a pretty entertaining episode, for sounding pretty canned. Except for when <font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">the producer got shot - </font></td></tr></table>
the lines leading up to that were straight out of The Lazy Scriptwriter's Bag Of Old Tricks.

Channe wrote: "I know she was on SG-1 before but I wasn't sure if it was as Jones or not. I'd love to know if Jones will last through <font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">what will inevitably be the encounter with these "replicants."</font></td></tr></table>

I'll see if I can find out.

And, I agree the writing for this episode left much to be desired but, at least, the sets were great.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I spent the entire time just wanting to take a screenshot of Enid-Raye's hair so I could get that style done myself. It was gorgeous.

[/quote]

I will admit I found her hair style more attractive than having her head wrapped in a ridge of bone.

But that's just me....

As to how long her character lasts on Stargate, maybe there's something on her web site...

Mondo Londo wrote: "As to how long her character lasts on Stargate, maybe there's something on her web site... "

She isn't appearing in Part 2.

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">What are they gonna do, shove the hijackers out an airlock between now and then?

Bad storytelling. If they don't have the hijackers in the next thing, then why did they keep them alive? They could have shot Jones and the others pretty easily. </font></td></tr></table>

We're heading into spoiler land by the sound of it...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back