• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

150 days and counting...

Only 150 days left until "To Live and Die in Starlight" airs, which is also my 25th birthday. And no, I'm not going to stop mentioning that it airs on my birthday any time soon.

------------------

150 days? In 150 days I'll have my thesis finished. And then I'll sit in front of "To Live And Die In Starlight" with fifteen of my friends, whom I've dragged into my living room, and make them watch it, kicking and screaming if they will... but they will watch... they will be assimilated... oops, wrong show...

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I thought the exact air date wasn't announced yet. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See the "A Slow News Week" news posting on this site from July 18th:
http://www.b5lr.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?id=995488392

Quote: "The only other news to come out of the event is that the movie will premiere in January, as reported by The Hollywood Reporter and Daily Variety. One newspaper report specified January 2nd as the date, but The Sci-Fi Channel hasn?t issued an official press release confirming any of this yet."

I'm assuming that January 2nd is the date until I hear otherwise.

------------------

I thought the exact air date wasn't announced yet.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back