• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would you like to see interviewed at B5TV.COM?

As everyone else seems to be speaking for the leads, unsurprisingly and naturally enough, I'll put in a voice for the peripheral figures. Can't remember the names of the actors, though, so I'll have to just give roles:

Emperor Turhan
Ta'lon
Zathras

For me, I'd like to see both Andreas Katsulas and Peter Jurasik interviewed together at the same time. Although the Earth-Minbari collaboration seemed to take centre stage throughout the majority of the Babylon 5 saga, the Narn and the Centauri were without doubt the two races most influential behind the scenes.

As such, GKar and Londo where essential to the story, and required actors capable of portraying their complexities. Both Andreas and Peter gave outstanding performances, giving life to GKar and Londo, the two most dynamic characters in the series. As a duo, they were remarkable, providing some very amusing banter in their lighter moments, to intense drama. It would be fantastic to have them in the same room again.

Other possible duo's could be:

<ul type="square">
[*]Jerry Doyle & Walter Koenig (Garibaldi vs. Bester)
[*]Stephen Furst & Ed Wasser (Vir vs. Morden)
[*]Andrea Thompson & Pat Tallman (Psi-corp vs. Rogue)
[*]Bill Mumy & Jason Carter (Unrequited love?)
[*]Mira Furlan & John Vickery (Hidden respect?)
[*]Mike Vejar & David J Eagle (Excellent direction)
[/list]

.. I'm sure there are many others.

It woul be nice to hear from Jerry Doyle or Bruce Boxlientner(sp!)on what was their thoughts on the series, what they thought about the characters that they played and if given a chance to play them again...would they..

Bill Mumy
Mira
David Warner
Mira
Michael Ansara
Mira
John Vickery
Mira
Pat Tallman
Mira
Andreas Katsulas
Mira
N'Grath and his dreamy eyes...
Mira~~~~I feel there is a pattern here somewhere

There have been some great suggestions here. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I have to back up the Walter Koenig suggestion. He really is an underappreciated actor, IMHO.

If you want to talk about interesting interviews with the "non-starring" actors, I'd also say I'd love to hear from one of the regular "extras".

They never looked as vacant as many "background" actors do. As others have said, the "extras" always seemed to be actually doing something on B5.

I'd love to hear from one of them. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Re: Who would you like to see interviewed at B5TV.

Joshua Cox. What _was_ it like to be under Ivanova?

Mira Furlan for sure. So little is heard of her and she is a great actor. Andreas Katsulas, Peter Jurassic, Damien London, Stephen Furst, John Vickery and the actors who played Cartagia, Turhan, Timov, Mack and Bo, Number 1 and Elric.Claudia Christian, Pat Tallman, Bill Mumy, Jason Carter and Richard Biggs all have to be there somewhere!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back