• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would you like to see interviewed at B5TV.COM?

Re: Who would you like to see interviewed at B5TV.

I'm sure some people here expect me to answer "Bruce Boxleitner". Well, I'd hate to disappoint them, so my answer is "Bruce Boxleitner." /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

*Looks at her avatar* Need I say who my first choice would be? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, David Allen Brooks would be great. Or Julie Caitlin Brown. Marshall Teague. Wayne Alexander. Reiner Schone. Or, well, just about anyone will do, really - I'm sure they'd all have something interesting to say! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mira and Bruce I think /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

*waits impatiently for his R2 B5 Season 1-DVD Boxset to come in the post* /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good suggestions so far, but one that I would like to see interviewed would be Harlan Ellison
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wayne Alexander should have a very unique perspective on the series since he was able to play an insane number of different roles. I'd love to hear about his experiences. Tim Choate would interest me as well.

How about some of the back room boys and girls.

The developers of the CGI.
The close caption writers.
The makeup artists.
The hair dresses.
The special effects people.
The stunt people.
The camera men.
The sound men.

The people who prepare the DVDs.
The studios sales and marketing people.

Andrew Swallow

Well, y'all... that's as clear as mud. Then again, I knew there would be varying answers, naturally.

I think it's fair to say that Ed Wasser and Mira Furlan proved quite popular out of the responses so far.

In response to a question way back... yes, we do have another interview lined to publish. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif And this person is mentioned above... I think I've mentioned their name elsewhere anyway, so not a *major* secret.

How about Douglas Netter. I don't know anything abouy this guy, except that he is a "producer" on all of JMS's B5 projects.

Also JMS, himself.

Plus: Andreas Katsulas, Mira Furlan, and Peter Jurasic.

I would really like to hear from Mira Furlan. She is a great actress and apart from B5 I don't think she has had many o
or any roles that showcase her talents since she moved to the US.

I'm pretty much up to date on Bruce Boxleitner so would rather hear from someone like Wayne Alexander, a
wonderful character actor and I seldom see his name in the credits.

My third choice would be Andreas Katsulas. He seems to have disappeared too.

(chanting): MIRA MIRA MIRA MIRA!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh, and JMS himself would be so ultimately and utterly cool. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

matt dameon. he did play in b5 right?? I swear, one of those drazi looked just like him.

OOOO, Sassy. Don't temp Ant. You could join Eli in the ranks of the not-quite-dead-yet. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Don't temp Ant

[/quote] GAW hyp! you make me sound like a cheap date. I don't do TEMP jobs. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Ed Wasser
David Allen Brooks
John Vickery
Stephen Furst
Mira Furlan

I was gonna say Jerry Doyle or Micheal O'Hare, but after reading GKE's, I agree, Walter Koenig would rosk. He could compare his work with Trek and B5 and talk about how he percieved that enigma that was Mr. Bester.

Any of the three would be great stuff, goofy Doyle, the first commander O'Hare, or plain old Mr. Bester.

And I would burn myself at the stake if did not also mention the many faces of Wayne Alexander, and my fav. B5 commander, Bruce Boxleitner.....all good. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just to agree with just about everyone - MIRA /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I also think Wayne Alexander would be a good choice - he has played some excellent characters and really brought them to life!

Lastly, I would like to see Andreas Katsulas interviewed too. G'Kar just would not have been the same without him /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What about one of the S1 writing staff? Peter David? One of the others? See if we can't track them down... ooo.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back