• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would you like to see interviewed at B5TV.COM?

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
What interview would you like to read here at B5TV.COM with a B5 cast member of guest actor?

Name it! Even if it's a one-time actor, and you found them great in B5, I'm open to suggestions.

There's such a wide range of people to draw upon, there's many possibilities.

Of course, I can't guarantee an interview with them! But I can try.

Me! Oh, um, I wasn't in B5... ooooops.

Honestly, I'd absolutely love to know what Mira Furlan is up to. Definitely Mira Furlan. Coming in a close second, Stephen Furst. Of course - Wayne Alexander. Ed Wasser. Jerry Doyle. And just so it ain't totally a boys' club, how about the actress who played Dr. Hobbes? I bet that she has some good stories about her time.

Mira Furlan! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Definitely! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But you know, I'd also love to hear what the actor who played Max in Crusade is up to these days. He was one of my favorites in that short-lived and TNT-messed-up series.

<ul type="square">
[*]JMS
[*]Peter Woodward
[*]David Allen Brooks (Max Eilerson)
[*]Pat Tallman /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
[*]Claudia Christian
[*]Daniel Dae Kim
[*]Gary Cole
[*]George Johnson (asking about the fan club items)
[*]Doug Netter (asking about Netter Digital)
[*]Doug Wadleigh (Warner Home Video - remembering to ask about Crusade DVDs /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)
[*]Steve Saffel (Del Rey; demand for new B5 universe novels, short story anthology, etc.)
[*]Thomas Vitale (The Sci-Fi Channel- Senior V.P. of Acquisitions, Scheduling and Programming Planning)
[*] Somebody inside Warner Brothers regarding the future of Babylon 5 (new TV, TV Movies & Feature Films)
[/list]

Hey, it's a "Wish List." /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I would like to see all of them interviewed in no certain order:

Jerry Doyle
Peter Jurasik
Peter Woodward
David Allen Brooks
Walter Koenig
Majel Barrett Roddenberry
Tony Dow
Mike Vejar

and also anyone else.

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Who would you like to see interviewed at B5TV.

how about..... the TNT executives? let them explain us their side of the story /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mira Furlan. Though Delenn was not neccesarily my favorite character (I liked her..she was just a little bit too..spiritual..at times) she is an excellent actress and saying that the story of her life is interesting would be such an understatement I'd expect to get sued. I'd really love to meet her someday.

Andreas Katsulas. If he'd get the right roles, he'd have a whole shelf full of oscars. How he portrayed a character as astonishlingly as he did through so much rubber is amazing. I really wonder what he is up to at the moment.

JMS. Well, DUH!

Ed Wasser. The ultimate baddie - I'd like too have a reminder that he is actually quite a nice person (AFAIK).

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by elmachango: </font color>
how about..... the TNT executives? let them explain us their side of the story /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/quote]

There is no explaining their side of the story. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

TNT Atlanta Suit - The perfect 50/50 blend of extreme idiot and extreme a**hole.

Gees, that looks like a great sig. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Some of my suggestions:

Michael O'Hare
Andrea Thompson
Jeff Conaway
John Vickery
Marshall Teague
David Crowley
Marianne Robertson
Shari Shattuck
Vaughn Armstrong

I would be glad to read an interview with anyone aforementioned... however admittedly, I do have a bias towards all matters involving Mira.

TNT Atlanta Suit - The perfect 50/50 blend of extreme idiot and extreme a**hole.

[/quote]

That can't be right. Everybody knows a TNT Atlanta Suit is at least 40% polyester, so your proportions must be wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

I stand by my assertion:

What that "suit" is wearing is 100% polyester. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What that "suit" is wearing is 100% polyester. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/quote]

Who said anything about what they're wearing? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Back