• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

LOST Season 2 Premiere tonight at 9pm

I personally like being told someone is gonna die, just not when or who. For example in the 5th Harry Potter book, it greatly intensified my enjoyment and anxiety when reading it, knowing someone was gonna die. Everytime someone got injured or was in danger, I thought "Oh no, here it is".

Like with the 1st season death, there were a couple "anxious" episodes before it actually happened. This time around, if the "spoiler" is true, has been pointed at since before the season began. I'm actually wondering if the spoiler will turn out to be untrue. Like B5O says, it doesn't really make sense on several different levels.

Edited: Missed a "not" in the first paragraph, that totally changed my meaning

Well, tomorrow night (Wednesday 11-9-05) is the first November Sweeps episode of LOST, there's at least 4 weeks in a row of new episodes.

Finally we are going to find out which spoilers for this episode are true (or not true, for that matter)

I'm ready for more Lost. I really wish they'd do a nonstop season like 24 did last season. It would alleviate a lot of the suspense.

Well the big reason for this 2 week rerun period was because of the World Series and Sweeps.

If the World Series went for 2 Wednesdays, they could count on losing alot of viewers during those two weeks, and alot may not return, due to the format of the show and how much would be missed in 2 episodes, since episode 6 is "The episode they'll be talking about all year long"

Additionally, they're trying not to have too many episodes finished at a time, to cut down on spoiler info.

I watched the episode last night and wasnt sure what to think. Sure there was the Big Death and all, but other than that it seemed to be all filler.

SPOILERS........just in case....

I did like how Sharon say Walt then Said saw him as well. Walt was telling them to be quiet but they wouldnt listen. If they had heeded his warning, Sharon would probably still be alive. However the previews for next weeks episode is the one Ive been waiting for.

Lost is a great show, dont get me wrong..but the episodes I want to see or the events I want explained seem to take forever to get to. :p

SPOILERS
Shannon really wasn't the one I was expecting to die (although is she really dead?). I don't know who I thought it was going to be but I never really considered her. It was nice to get the backstory on how she got the way she was. What a bitch Boone's mom is. The girl's father died and she wouldn't let Shannon have shit.

I am looking forward to next week. A friend and I were talking a few weeks ago how it would be cool to see the other survivors' stories and what happened to them. I'm really glad they're doing that.

I almost couldn't believe it when we went the whole episode without Jack and Kate.

I almost couldn't believe it when we went the whole episode without Jack and Kate.

You didn't. If you caught it....Jack was the doctor walking behind the other doctor who came up and told Shannon and her Step mom that her dad had died. So it seems that guy that Jack decided to let die to save his future wife WAS Shannon's dad afterall.

He was only in it for a flash though. ;)

I didnt catch that either...man..I definately need to pay more attention when watching this show. If it wasnt for you guys, I would have missed so much.

You didn't. If you caught it....Jack was the doctor walking behind the other doctor who came up and told Shannon and her Step mom that her dad had died. So it seems that guy that Jack decided to let die to save his future wife WAS Shannon's dad afterall.

IIRC, they set that up in the last Jack episode actually .. I think they named the guy that died as "Mr. Rutherford" .. this being Lost, I had figured it would be Shannon's dad :D

I did not notice Jack being in this one though .. went back to check now though. Yep, it's actually him :eek:

Now that you mention it I do remember them calling the guy Mr. Rutherford in the previous episode. I thought about the connection but just passed it off.

I assume I'm not the only one that caught last night's episode.

SPOILERS
I thought it was a pretty cool episode. Now we know why all the tail people are so paranoid. I'll admit they had me fooled with that Nathan guy. My first clue that he may have been innocent was when Goodwin asked Ana-Lucia if she had any kids. After that my shift focused to him. I liked how they entertwined everything towards the end starting with Boone's distress call then getting Gin, Sawyer and Michael, and ending with Ana shooting Shannon.

Well . .at the moment, they've stopped airing.

In general, I've been enjoying season 2 less, though I really liked the last episode again .. so maybe it will live up again :D

Yea its all reruns at the moment...

:( Yeah...it's a real drag! Right now, all the shows I'm interested in are either airing just reruns or not airing at all. I watch Battlestar Galactica, Lost, and House. :D But January is coming!

I'm still watching it. I just kind of gave up trying to talk about it as nobody responded after my last post.

I'm still watching it. I just kind of gave up trying to talk about it as nobody responded after my last post.

:D I think the thread just got "lost"!

I'm in the habit of clicking on that "posts in the last 48 hours" link at the bottom of the main index after I log in. If I was gone and it fell off of there, I wouldn't have remembered someone was as crazy about Lost as I was...:) I'd be tickled to talk about Lost with you anytime... :D just bump it to remind it's still here! :D

See you on the island! ;)

:D I think the thread just got "lost"!

I'm in the habit of clicking on that "posts in the last 48 hours" link at the bottom of the main index after I log in. If I was gone and it fell off of there, I wouldn't have remembered someone was as crazy about Lost as I was...:) I'd be tickled to talk about Lost with you anytime... :D just bump it to remind it's still here! :D

See you on the island! ;)

:D :D :D There are lots of "lost threads" out there. For kicks you might page way back into a forum and check out some of threads you come across, it can make for interesting reading. :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back