• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Better than Babylon 5.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by --Sharenn--:
shocked.gif

I haven't seen the trailer yet as my *lovely* college network wont let me download it yet *grr* and I most certainly can't afford to download it at home worst luck!

Also, who the heck is AICN or whatever the anacronym was???
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'd like to help you out, but maybe somebody closer (in the UK) could send you a CD-ROM with the trailer on it.

AICN = Ain't It Cool News http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Why didn't I think of that?!

*bats eyelashes at anyone remotely close with a CD writer...*
crazy.gif

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"

If we get a series, we might be seeing Delenn again - after all, she's still the head of the Rangers at this point of time. If we see David Sheridan, he'll at most be a toddler eating pureed bananas. And, while Sheridan family life might be a purview of the B5 storyline, it probably wouldn't be involved with Rangers, whose cast is of considerably less rank than the IA president and their Entil'zha.

------------------
In our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the grace of God.
-Aeschylus

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by --Sharenn--:
Why didn't I think of that?!

*bats eyelashes at anyone remotely close with a CD writer...*
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My first instinct was to send you one (a CD-R), but I figured you wouldn't want to reveal your mailing address, or email so we could discuss this off the board, so that was the best I could come up with.
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

tongue.gif

Well I have a defunct hotmail addy I use for MSN messenger (with BLOCK function
laugh.gif
)

dontfcukwivme@hotmail.com

(created in a fit of DONT MESS WITH ME I WAS DUMPED ON MY BIRTHDAY!)

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I'm going out on a limb. I honestly believe that LotR will be better than Babylon 5. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would certainly be a goal to meet or beat -- and JMS would be the one to do it. B5 raised the bar (a lot, and everyone knows it, whether they'll admit it or not.

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back