• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

It truly warms my heart

Hi everybody, I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for the incredible support you have shown all of us and this show. It truly warms my heart to read your posts everyday and listen to your thoughtful comments.

And now as we sit and wait to hear about the fate of Legends, you all are more supportive than ever.

Babylon 5 have the most loyal and supportive fans out there and I for one know that no matter what happens this will have been one of the greatest experiences of my life.

I knew almostly instantly that this movie would change my life forever, and it has. As I've said no matter what happens, I will be better off having had the opportunity to know these cast members. They are so much more to me than that now, they are my friends. Friends I will keep for the rest of my life.

Thank you for caring, for not giving up and supporting us all, especially as we wait to hear...Thank you, thank you. We appreciate all that you do
smile.gif

See you guys in January and beyond
wink.gif

Cheers, Myriam.

------------------

Aww. You're going to make us blush and give us bloated heads.
laugh.gif
Yeah fivers are a tight knit bunch. We know what we like and we support it ferociously. I think we've collectively come to the decision that Rangers will be a series and we won't take no for an answer.
wink.gif
Now the only question is will all of you still be free to take part when that happens?
frown.gif

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

I would also like to take this time to thank you for coming here. It was nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule to come and see us at B5LR.com.

------------------
Have a nice day!!!

That last comment was to Blackstar. I should have said that in my post. As for taking the time, it's a real pleasure.

Talk to you guys again soon. Myriam

------------------

Sarah, this is the best place for the actors. We are honored that you have been reading our ranting, and discussing, and general nonsense. This is the heart of the B5 fan is, and this is where you get to learn through rumor or guess. This is better than JMS saying, "You are a human from Mars Dome One, Play it." Here you learn about the overall picture, and can develop motivation based on knowledge.

After reading alot of this site, and having a show with episodes on mars (Garibaldi used by PsiCorps), was it easier to find the character in you? I have heard that alot of Actors have trouble with Scifi, You have experience, (Ranma ½ (7 seasons)).

------------------

Sarah -

We will support Rangers through hell, high water, or Shadow influence. Fivers, especially the Fivers here, are quite intelligent and fiercely loyal - the combination is dynamite.

We Fivers are a different breed of SF fan. Well, most of us, at least.

After all we've heard about it, and what you guys have affirmed for us, we can't wait. This IS the best board I have ever been on.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire, the next JMS, neo-academic, President of the Unofficial Society For The Appreciation Of Captain Martel, and keeper of the Sacred Flame Of The Madrecasa.

Oops, I left out the most important part of my post.

B5 and Rangers - are damn good entertainment.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire, the next JMS, neo-academic, President of the Unofficial Society For The Appreciation Of Captain Martel, and keeper of the Sacred Flame Of The Madrecasa.

Yeah btw if any of the cast is in the Toronto area they can come over to my house for some dinner anytime
smile.gif

------------------

You're welcome, Myriam.
cool.gif

I don't post too much in this forum - perhaps because there really isn't too much to comment on, at this stage where all *we* have seen is one tiny little trailer and the premiere is still months away
laugh.gif
- but I am confident the movie will be good.

It is an honour to have actors come here and show a true interest in not only this movie but the whole B5 universe and the future of it.

I very much hope, and believe, that there will be a series - I mean, it wouldn't be great only for us fans but also a steady (and hopefully fun) job for you, the actors as well.

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
The One and Only True Kribu Board

Kribu-

Tomorrow we'll have seen TWO tiny little trailers! Wow!

laugh.gif

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and the next JMS.

"I have 15 things to do, all of them annoying... -Ivanova

Yes, at least if SciFi puts the new trailer up on its web site as well.

Otherwise *you* will have seen two new trailers and I can just sigh in deep frustration!
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
The One and Only True Kribu Board

They will - they've announced it on their online calendar.

That's where I'm hoping to see it!

------------------

Here is a little game for the actors to play amongst themselves. Most of the fans include a quote from Babylon 5 in their signature file. In a year’s time, which lines from Rangers will be joining them?
crazy.gif

------------------
Andrew Swallow

That is an awesome line. And my Dialogue of the Day - my Fulbright application is due at 2:00! So, wish me luck, my fellow Fivers!

Maybe when this is over I'll be able to post longer posts than I've been writing lately.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dylan Neal:
SARAH

"Today's a good day to die."

DAVID

"Oh with you every day's a good day to die."

smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dialogue! We have dialogue! Or is this a sneaky actor teasing us?
frown.gif

Now I wonder how many people consider Sarah's line to link to a common phrase of Worf's in Trek? And how many recognised it as coming from a Native American chief (whose name escapes me at the moment
mad.gif
) faced with the option of surrendering himself and his people to the reservations system, or fighting and probably dying at the hands of the troops sent after them?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Delbert:
Now I wonder how many people consider Sarah's line to link to a common phrase of Worf's in Trek?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me.
blush.gif
Well, you are asking this on a Sci-Fi related bboard. There are probably a lot of Trekkies and ex-Trekkies here.

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

Babylon 5 - Crusade marathon 10/8/2001 7AM-8PM on Sci-Fi

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

The full quote is:

"This is a good day to die. Follow me."

It was spoken by Low Dog, an Oglala Souix warrior, as Custer's forces attempted to retreat at the Battle of Little Big Horn.

*winces and waits for administrator to move topic to "OT"*

Back in B5-mode, Custer was sent on his mission by General Philip Henry Sheridan, a distant ancestor of you-know-who and not a very nice guy.

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

Latest posts

Members online

Back