• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

You know? I've never gone to a convention but.....

You know? I\'ve never gone to a convention but.....

Vulkon 2002 is taking place at the Orlando North Hilton (about 3 miles from my house) and the three headliners are Bruce Boxleitner, Jerry Doyle, and Avery Brooks.

They've even got Corin Nemec, the guy who used to be on "Parker Lewis Can't Lose", but I won't hold that against them. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: You know? I\'ve never gone to a convention but.....

3 miles from your house? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

If you DON'T go to this convention, you'll never forgive yourself, B5 Obsessed. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Go, go, [Kosh voice] BUY TICKETS NOW [Kosh voice]

Besides, the longer you wait, the more the tickets cost. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The convention runs from November 15-17. Here's the link:

Vulkon 2002

There is a "Banquet with the Stars" attached to this as well (for more $$). I found this exerpt amusing:

This banquet will feature a special live stand-up performance by Jerry Doyle, (which is sure to leave you in stitches!)

Parental Warning:
Jerry Doyle's presentation is chock full of "Colorful Metaphors" and should only be heard by mature audiences. Presentation is scheduled immediately after the Banquet.

God, I am so envious! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif (We don't have a green smilie, so this will have to do /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

Ah, don't worry about it. Bruce and Jerry are on Sunday, and even if I was thinking of going, I just so happen to be going to Sarasota on business 12:00 Sunday.

I know there are some other on-line B5 fans right in my area. Maybe Marilyn Strauss from Code 7R will go and tell us all about it.

I like Corin Nemec! /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I was about to start screaming when I saw this, as I left Orlando yesterday and could have gone to this if I'd known! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

However, as Gerry and Bruce weren't appearing until today, I couldn't have seen them anyway. Phew!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back