• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

you guys are starting to annoy me!!!

Mindwalker

Regular
how can you not like the lone rangers!!!!!!!?????????? it was the absolute best show i had seen in a long time i dont care if it was a x-files spin off. I LIKED IT!!! i got very pissed when they canceled it. And for valens sake quit whineing about if the Rangers movie/series will suck becuase of the "action" comments or SFX!! for gods sake!! JMS had almost complete control over the movie its 100% guarnteed to be great!

::takes a deep breath and counts to 10::

ok..i'm done just had to get that off my chest. ::watchs people getting over the shock and start throwing things:: hey what!! lemme alone!! HALP!!! ::runs like hell::

------------------
Run For your Life!! The Cats Control Everything!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> how can you not like the lone rangers!!!!!!!?????????? it was the absolute best show i had seen in a long time i dont care if it was a x-files spin off. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you mean the lone gunmen?

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
Don't you mean the lone gunmen?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah...opps
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

::crawls under a rock:: I STILL LIKED IT

------------------
Run For your Life!! The Cats Control Everything!!!!

I liked the episodes of Lone Gunmen that I saw. They were quirky and off-beat. Uneven, yes, but enjoyable.

Networks don't give new series much of a chance to:
a) find an audience
b) work out the "bugs"

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

Back