• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Will we ever likely get a new Babylon series?

I think I've read an opinion in the forum that it's possible for the Sci Fi Channel USA to produce a new B5 show after the end of BSG.It would be great if they support a project like that.After all there are five different Trek shows and only one B5 show.

Last edited:
The sci-fi channels main interests right now lay in airing the terrible Flash Gordon, the very good Sarah Jame Adventures and Dr. Who and getting the BSG prequel, Caprica, off and running.

They would be the logical choice to host it, even after messing with LOTR and Stargate. I think they will be doing some more Farscape at some stage as well. Glad to see the Who shows are going down well...

Farscape is coming back in the form of new webisodes this summer, or fall, I believe, but no word on the series proper returning to TV.

Farscape is coming back in the form of new webisodes this summer, or fall, I believe, but no word on the series proper returning to TV.

I think the producers made a huge mistake when they cancelled the fifth season.

I'm sure it would have been very successful.

Last edited:
I agree As much as I liked the PaeceKeeper mini series It did not do enough to give the show proper closure, I think a 5 season would have been better. I tell one thing I would like to see, Remember when John Kryton and company got to earth, I would like to see what the fallout would have been, Earth got access to both translator microbes, Peace keeper technology, Leviathen technology, and knowledge of other alien cultures, It would interesting If they do a follow up on that. now to get back on topic I would like to see a b5 mini series dealing with Valen and the the shadow war of 1000 years ago. that could be fun.

I think the producers made a huge mistake when they cancelled the fifth season.

I'm sure it would have been very successful.

Personally I just want the show to be re-released on DVD with better packaging (as in actual season sets) and at a better price. Maybe the webisodes will give whomever owns the rights the inclination to do that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back