• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would like a B5 video game for there pc?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Since Into the Fire was dropped ive developed my own way of playing most of the B5 ships on my pc!Would you like to no more??

------------------
We live for the one!We die for the one!

Most definitely

------------------
Marc Cosgrove

"From chaos, order came. As was inevitable." -Summoning light

Well first you should buy either Star Trek Starfleet Command or the follow up Orion Pirates!I know it means spending money but is worth it i promise!Once you have it i'll send you Babylon 5 ships files!You can then change the files that have Trek ships for b5 ships!They are spectacular i promise!If you are interested then please buy the game and i'll be more than happy to take you through it.

------------------

AFAIK there are quite a few B5 skins or mods for games such as Homeworld and Half-life (I think that this one is in development still), as well as skins for the Sims. 'Into the Fire' may well have been dropped, but there there is another flight sim being developed, 'I've Found Her,' which will be freeware.

Hopefully, someone will develop a B5 mod for Max Payne, maybe using Garibaldi, Neroon or some Ranger...

Shame I'm completely untalented in game design.
frown.gif

Regards

------------------
'Red can of tuna'

Well at the moment there isnt a b5 game out there so i just had to make do by modifing my copy of OP!The mods that have been made are excellent!So if you want a b5 game now heres you're chance if not then its you're loss!

------------------

I'm not saying that I don't want your skins - I was just mentioning other mods and skins.

Do you have a website with pics of the skins on, btw? I don't own a copy of Starfleet Command, but would like to have a look at the skins.

thx

------------------
'Red can of tuna'

Okai i'll make alist of links and post them tomorrow okay!

------------------

I would not mind having them as I already have SFC
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Well here you go boys the first one is Firehawks site he has most of them the other site belongs to guy named brezgonne who has stopped modding but you can get the whitestar from his site among others!

Firehawks b5 ship site

Brezgonnes page

There are pictures of the ships but bare in mind that these ships look far better in Orion Pirates due to the better graphics!

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back