• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who`s your fav B5-character ?

dawnchild

Regular
I am sure this topic has been up many times before , but I just wondered : if you had to pick one B5-character , who is your chosen character and why ?

I loved many of the B5-characters must admit , but I think I would have to pick Delenn ( she had wisdom , power and guts , that lady! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ) , a hairsbreadth before Sheridan ( way-cool too! ).

But hey , soooo many of them were great - G`Kar , Londo , Ivanova , Marcus , Lennier etc etc . /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I don't have a favorite. But I'll just say Londo so that I can avoid having him yelling at me for not picking him.

That would been Marcus Cole. He is most charismatic and... well.. I still miss him. He was perfect character and Ranger.

I like all the main characters, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Sheridan. I think the fact that I have a picture of him as my avatar is proof of that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

if i had to pick one.........Ivonova
although Talia, Sinclair and Vir would also come close.

I'd have to pick Ivanova. What I liked the most about her was her strength, loyalty and dry sense of humour.
I liked Delenn, but I always found she talked to much, her speaches bored me to death sometimes. (Please, don' t all gang up and hurt me!!!)

*gets a baseball bat*
/ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sky:
<font color=yellow>her speaches bored me to death sometimes.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
**Couldn't agree more**

And no, I won't be ganging up against you. However, I think many people here would like to kick me as I couldn't stand either Delenn or Sheridan. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

But I won't hold it against the people who did like them.

My favorite character was Zathras. He was so cool. Besides who doesn't like the beast of burden anyway. He was mostly harmless, and he talked to dirt.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kribu:
<font color=yellow> However, I think many people here would like to kick me as I couldn't stand either Delenn or Sheridan.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

*kicks you* /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

But I don`t hold it against you .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Is always a matter of taste , and a character that appeals to one person may not appeal to an other *nods and grins*

What a great bunch of B5-characters though! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

**Looks down upon the silly child**

Hah. I'd rather die. You ... Centauri-lover!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

DO I need to tell you? well for those who DON'T KNOW, It's Lorien because I love his mysteriousness and wide range of vast knowledge, and his cool headress thing I want one like that /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<font color=yellow>:: considers slapping Tigara with a shadow flounder ::</font color=yellow>

Feared and respected? If that is what you want. I shall hereby generously permit you to fear and respect them. But never ascribe to others what...

------

My favourite character would be Delenn. There is something in her words and ways which deeply affects me, something in that smile which I cannot quite resist. How could someone like her <font color=yellow>not</font color=yellow> be my favourite character?

Londo is quite a phenomenon. There is something very likable in him, although more often than not, reason tells I should dislike him. I can easily relate to Lennier and Sinclair. Perhaps also Galen. They are not really favourites, simply characters who I tend to understand.

As for others, well... the list is rather long. Without any order of preference, I could mention Vir, Neroon, Ivanova, Sheridan, Marcus, G'Kar, Bester, Lyta, Kosh, Garibaldi and naturally mister Morden.

Back