• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

whitestars still troublin me......

Ya i know I should really get off the Whitestar thing but after readin B5 tech and watching "Endgame" today I wonder something.

JMS said there were about 80 Whitestars left over from the Shadow War. We can assume that they were in the Earth Civil War as well.

Well It says that Earth has over 200 GOD defense platforms, and only about 20 earth ships joined up with Sheridan.

So how did about a hundred ships take out 200 defense platforms in a few minutes?

After rewatchin "Endgame" a few more times I see that it takes a lot just for fighters to bring em down, so I doubt they are the answer.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Ya i know I should really get off the Whitestar thing <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[kosh]*yes*[/kosh]
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>So how did about a hundred ships take out 200 defense platforms in a few minutes?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

By having each ship knock out two platforms in a few minutes?
smile.gif

Seriously, though, who said Sheridan had only 100 ships? Delenn was standing by in hyperspace with a whole fleet of alien warships - Narn, Vree, Drazi, you name it. They were kept in reserve because Sheridan wanted a Human vs. Human "clean fight" to topple Clarke, not an alien invasion. But when Clarke turned the defense grid on the planet below, Sheridan called for the cavalry and Delenn (once again) rode the the rescue.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

We don't know how many defense platforms were orbiting earth.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back