• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whispers in the Night Pt5

D

**DONOTDELETE**

whispers.jpg

Sorry for the large size... but that graphic rules! cooltext.com is all I'll say...

Keira was left alone in her cell for a few hours, as Zack pondered what to do with her. Dr Hobbs had visited to administer the suppressants she required, but apart from that, the cell was silent.

Elsewhere on the station PsiCops demanded to know when their prisoner would be released to them. Captain Elizabeth Lochley was drawing closer and closer to the idea of simply throwing them out an airlock and being done with it.

Zack hit upon an idea. "Send her off to Minbar."

"What?" Lochley replied, aghast. "Are you insane? The headquarters of the Alliance are there. It would cause a diplomatic incident if PsiCorp tried to extradite her!"

"Wait, wait, hear me out." Zack replied pacifying. "The Alliance member states have the right to submit candidates to be Rangers, right?" He paused. "And usually its the millitary who sends them, or simply people who have expressed an interest. They have to go apply through their ambassador, with a signed writ by a Captain or higher in their millitary."

"And... oh. I think I know where this is headed. Sheridan would never agree though!" Lochley countered.

"Oh, he might." Came a soft reply from the comm-screen.

"Mr President!" Lochley seethed, wondering how Zack had rigged the screen in her office. "No offence, sir, but you dont know what this girl is capable of!"

"Maybe not. But we have a duty to protect her. Besides, it'll piss Bester off if he found out." Sheridan's eyes twinkled with glee at the prospect.

"We haven't even consulted her though," Was Lochleys next arguement, but it was quickly shrugged off by Zack.

"I'll go put it to her. She's afraid that there's going to be a revolution with telepaths... if we can get her out of the way, she needn't worry if PsiCorp come out on top."

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

[This message has been edited by --Sharenn-- (edited November 27, 2001).]

More...I want more!!! Please

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

WOW!
shocked.gif

I have a fan!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Im amazed.

More coming up soon... do ya like the graphic?

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

No, you have two fans.
smile.gif
Since you have been a faithful customer to my salad bar, I will be happy to read your story.
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Count me in as a fan!!! I love [I/] this story!

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back