• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whispers in the Night Pt4

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Can you tell college is boring the stuffing out of me today? They let me in the computer room too much!

Zack attempted to regain his composure. Kiera had just violated one of the major rules of telepaths. They needed line of sight.

The other worrying factor was her obvious strong telekenetic powers. If she could pick locks and knock staff out so quickly, what hope did anyone without psi powers have of combating her? And why had her strength not gone to her head, literally?

"Zack." Kiera whispered gently. "I dont want to cause harm, even though that is what I was modified," she spat out the word as if it left a foul taste in her mouth, "To do so. If I start abusing my powers, it makes it easier for PsiCorp to take control over me."

Zack's link chimed. "Allen here, go."

"Zack, its Dr Hobbs, I have the blood chemical analysis results for you." The doctors soft voice flooded the cell.

"You had her test my blood?" Kiera demanded. "You thought I'm doing dust?"

Zack frowned. "It's standard procedure with all prisoners. We need to know if they have any special requirements whilst they're incarcerated. It keeps our butts off the line if you must know." He tapped his link. "Go ahead doc."

"Well, apart from an elevated level of telepathic suppressants, her blood workup is fine. Did you say she was a teep that you picked up?"

"Yeah. Wait a sec doc, how much suppressant did she have in her?"

"Enough to keep a normal P12 under for the next few hours. It shouldn't have worn off just yet, but the next dose would have to be administered within about an hour and a half EST."

His brow furrowed as he thanked the doctor and signed off. "You can do all that ON suppressants?"

"Off suppressants I'm psychotic. I can't control myself. Last time, I ripped a hole in the Mars Dome I was in. Killed a few people. Thats when Michael Garibaldi found me. He sent me here, told me to dissappear amongst the lurkers, that I could hide here until..." She trailed off.

"Until what?" Zack demanded.

"There's a revolution coming Zack. And no normal or PsiCop will be able to stop it."

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"

heh, I even got a new name graphic.

Click the link to have a look!
http://sharenn.freeservers.com/sharenn.jpg

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
--

Looks nice. And thanks again for the interesting story.
smile.gif

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

Thank you and thank you
smile.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

**Goes back to doing what she does best. Nothing.

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
--
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

Cool....very cool story!

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Cool!
cool.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Yes, I leave reviews for every chapter if I can and all I can say is that it's excellent and I'm going off to read the next chapter!

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back