• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whispers in the Night Pt 7

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I'm feeling prolific today!!

***Dr Lillian Hobbs was puzzled by the young telepath Zack brought to Med Lab. Her powers could literally tear the station to pieces if not kept suppressed, yet she had not gone completely insane through the intensity of it all.

And now she wandered past the stasis tubes, caressing the doors as if trying to draw herself closer to those inside, or brace herself for what she knew to be ahead.

Lianna Walters was toward the end of the room, on the middle row. Hobbs watched with bated breath as Kiera approached the tube, hoping that there had been a mistake, that the poor troubled young woman walking unsteadily toward the back of the room was not the sister of the girl-child protected from time by a stasis tube, never aging, never feeling.

A strangled sob escaped Keira’s throat as she read the information plate on the sealed door, hitting it with her fist, before she began to scream and cry, leaning against the tube, sobbing, her heart breaking.

“The one promise… the one promise I made to you… and I just can’t keep it… oh Lianna… Lianna…”

Zack approached Keira, as if to comfort her, but she froze him out, determinedly alone in her grief. Lillian entered the room, but kept a distance from the telepath.

“Do… do you want to see her?” Lillian asked gently.

Kiera raised bloodshot eyes to her. “It wont hurt her?”

“Not if we keep her sedated and in isolation. The telepaths… they try to bond to any machine anywhere near them. If we just brought her out, she could cause havoc to the station. But I can make sure you get to see her before the transport gets here.”

A bitter snort of laughter was her only response.

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

Hmmmmmmmm! Story keeps getting more interesting....thanks!

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Poor Kiera.
frown.gif

Thank you for sharing your story Sharenn, and please continue.
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Aww...this is so good and I can't wait for the next installment!

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Back