• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whispers in the Night Pt 6

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Unlike Zack’s hopes, Kiera balked at the idea of being shipped off to Minbar.

“If you think for one damn minute I’m letting you cart me off there, you have another thing coming Mister Allan!” She raged at him, radiating anger toward him in psychic waves that crashed into his mind almost painful in their intensity.

“You don’t have much of a choice. Entil’Zha has dispached a special unit to come pick you up. They’ll be here in less than a day.”

“And what does the Captain have to say about this?”

“She was persuaded by the President.”

That caused Keira to sit down in shock. “As in Sheridan? No way in hell would he care about a little teep like me. Hell, he didn’t care much when Lyta got sold down the river did he?”

Zack bristled. “Some of us cared. But we had to think about the whole. Allowing that war to continue would have doomed everyone, and you wouldn’t be here to tell the tale.”

“Just what would you know about that then? You’re not the weapon!” Keira spat back.

“No, you’re right I’m not. But almost three years ago we picked up a ship full of teeps bound for servitude in Shadow vessels, probably where you would have ended up.”

There was silence, as realisation dawned on Kiera. “Are they still here?” She asked softly.

“Yeah.” Zack’s tone was more gentle now, his anger vented. The mood in the room changed from hostility to remorse.

“Can I see them?”

“Why?” A puzzled look crossed Zack’s face.

“Because my sister is in there.”

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

Wow!

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

shocked.gif
I'm speechless!

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back