• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whispers in the Night Pt 16

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I have an extremely bad HANGOVER... it's a good job I wrote this BEFORE going out last night...

Had it been an explosion in any other place, there would have been mad panic and mayhem. But the explosion at the Presidential Complex brought only long hours and worried Rangers. Their leader, for whom many, if not all, would die, was trapped somewhere within the complex, as well as her dearly beloved husband, the leader of the house guard and a new Ranger recruit. It was all the incentive needed for the rescue teams to work longer than anyone could have expected within the heat and danger of the explosion site.

Natheen was worried. Heading up the first rescue team, she had barely boarded her ship after the pre-space checks when she felt the ripping sensation across her mind, as if someone had reached out to try and hold on to something and had caught her very psyche.

Immediately she left the ship, and as soon as she saw the plume of smoke, ran desperately to the complex, quickly organising the rescue groups into teams to work in tandem, ordering quick evacuations of nearby buildings and making sure the heavy lifting equipment was brought in. Panic bubbled just below her cool exterior, but she worked hard to control it, and fought down the urge to simply scream. She was warrior caste, it would not do.

A soft whisper crossed her mind, like a kitten’s mewling cry for help. Natheen grabbed at it, trying to locate its source, when it was suddenly bolstered by an extreme source of Psi energy.

Natheen… we’re here… all alive… James’s voice filled Natheen’s mind. You have to hurry… Kiera is losing control…

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

Oh, oh ,oh, oh, oh, oh....toooo short & such
a tease!!!

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

I AM a tease.

In many ways
wink.gif

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

This is excellent, Sharenn! On to the next chapter!

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Oooh! Oooh! Don't leave us in suspense!

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back