• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whispers in the Night Pt 10

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Kiera…

The sound echoed through the caverns of her mind. The voice she knew so well, the voice she had grown up with…

Her mothers voice.

It haunted her dreams like a melancholy song, a soft whispering sound that left her in tears when she woke. So much had been taken from her, never knowing her father, the accident that took her mothers life, hiding herself and Lianna from the Corp…

Lianna… she had broken the one promise she had thoroughly intended to keep, the promise she had made to her mother when she was old enough to understand the responsibility it bestowed upon her. Kiera curled up into a little ball on the floor. She couldn’t sleep on the Minbari style beds that were kept on a 45 degree angle, so she chose the floor. Most of the time on the station she had slept in a corner, staying out of sight.

She now knew why Natheen had been chosen to take her from the station to Minbar. She was a telepath as well, and a reasonably strong one, and not easily influenced should the mind come upon her to try and convince the Minbari to take her back.

Delenn herself had a slight trace of Psi talent, though Kiera doubted she was aware of it. It had probably come in useful when negotiating with other ambassadors when she was the Minbari representative on B5.

A soft sound echoed through the cabin. “Will Kiera Walters report to the bridge please. We are about to enter orbit of Minbar.”

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

....do I have to wait till next week for more?

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Aww...I don't want to wait any longer! I want to see more! Well, don't rush...I know that you cannot rush stuff like this. Sometimes it flows from your mind down to the pen, and sometimes you have to wait for inspiration.
So, get the next part in when you can!

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back