• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whispers in the Night 25

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Everything was dark. James managed to pick himself up, unsure if he was in the eye of Kiera’s mental storm, dead, or both.

Opening his senses fully, he tried to catch on to anything that would give him a clue to his location. He felt fire, behind him, the heat quickly growing oppressive. He felt toward him, it was cooler, so he stripped off his robes down to only his trousers and boots, and began to run toward the coolness in front of him, keeping to the steady, long-lasting pace of his training.

The heat levels fell, and James allowed himself to slow a little, trying to gain his bearings in an apparently eternal void. The sound of rushing water brushed his senses, and he paused to try and locate its source. Toward the left, he ascertained, and began to head in that direction.

--

Kiera felt herself adrift, like she was floating in water, detached from her body.

It was an unusual sensation, and for a moment she let herself enjoy it, before the memory of what had happened washed over her.

Startled, she attempted to guess where she was. She was naked, floating in water, by a waterfall. James’ glade. He must have tried to control the madness within her mind before she had managed to inject herself, and now she was caught in his.

Slowly, she pedalled water, trying to see if her clothes were about, when she heard something behind her. Quick as a flash, she turned, and saw James, staring at her as if she were a water nymph caught in his nets.

“K…Kiera?” He managed to stammer, his eyes quickly flicking up to her face. Kiera laughed, and beckoned to him.

“Come and join me in here James. It’s lovely and cool.”

“What happened?” He asked her, not trusting the image before him. For all he knew, it could be a Psi Corp trap left in his mind, or hers.

“I lost it.” She replied with a shrug. “Now we’re stuck in either your mind, or mine, or both.” Pausing, she rose a little more in the water. “Are you coming to join me?”

James noticed that she wasn’t wearing anything. “I…uhm…ok…”

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

OOooooooo baby, where is this going?!? *gulp

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

I would guess that a little love making is next.
lol.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Stack overflow. Cannot return to calling function. Brain halted.

Interesting developments.
I must try to guess where this leads.
laugh.gif

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

Ooooooo! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Ah ah, do not presuppose...

Well you can. But you're wrong, because a) I dont have any acess to the NC-17 board to post that kind of chapter and b) Doesn't anyone think this is going a little too well??

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by --Sharenn--:
a) I dont have any acess to the NC-17 board to post that kind of chapter<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not? I was just about to suggest that the end of this chapter sounds a lot like the next one would belong to the NC-17 forum.
lol.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back