• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whispers in the Night 15

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Apologies for taking so long. There was a crisis with my mother and I've been a mite bit distracted.
Anyway! On with the story!!
laugh.gif

To say he was surprised was an understatement. Not only had he walked in on a domestic scene he’d never expected, but also one of the top house guards was protecting the young woman, as if he was afraid of John’s reaction. This was too weird.

“Ms Walters, I’m John Sheridan.” He managed to say, and offered his hand, still amazed by James’ reaction. Kiera didn’t move, still looking at him as if she had been punched in the stomach.

Kiera, are you ok? James asked her softly.

She shook her head, as if to clear it “Its good to meet you, Mr President. Please, call me Kiera.” She replied slowly, but did not take his hand.

Sheridan noticed this, and also noticed her absence of gloves, and rationed it out. “I take it you’ve been shown around the complex?” He asked, and sat down, James soon following suit as Delenn returned to her position on the sofa.

Distrust still shone in her eyes as Kiera spoke. “Yes, Mr Elliot has been kind.”

John smiled. “Yeah, James is that.”

What’s wrong Kiera? James asked her softly as she grabbed his hand, and he felt the wariness and distrust flood him from her.

I don’t know. Something just isn’t right here. Something is very, very wrong. Can’t you feel it?

Kiera opened her mind to him, and James felt… anger. Hate. And a heck of a lot of danger.

Kiera… my god… can you localise that? James demanded, turning to her, cutting the President off mid-sentence.

“Mr President, Entil’Zha, we have to leave. Now.” Elliot spoke swiftly, as Kiera’s eyes suddenly widened.

“Now James, quickly… I’m not playing here… something is very…”

Before she could finish, an explosion ripped through the complex, and the world went black…

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

[This message has been edited by --Sharenn-- (edited December 07, 2001).]

Oh my!!!!!!! More...Soon?!?!

(hope all is well with your mother)

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"
The Bee Five CD jacket(from Mira): "The one who sings, means no harm."

shocked.gif
Oh my gosh!!!! More please!!! And soon!!!

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Whoa!!!
shocked.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Back