• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whispers EMERGENCY!

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

HAs anyone got a copy of all chapters of whispers??

I've got an e-mail from college admin telling me all non college work has been removed from my hard drive space, and I dont think they;ve been nice to my diskette either!

HELP!

I've lost three chapters I was about to post as well... so if anyone has a copy of all the previous posts I will be greatful as I need to update my site!

PLease let me know ASAP!

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

If you select "all topics" for the forum view, the previous chapters should all come up here. You can copy and paste them somewhere safe then.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

I had a similar experience with my web account in university. The server crashed and stayed offline for more than a month, with all of my CGI scripts there.
crazy.gif

As Kribu mentioned, the chapters which you have already posted should be retreivable from the archives of this very same forum.

As for floppies, well, if you get the disk itself back, there is hope that some data can be restored even if somebody has deleted/formatted it (but not if it has been overwritten). If such a need should arise, let me know. I might be able to suggest a few programs suitable for such tasks.

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited January 02, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back