• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

where was Zach during the Day of the Dead?

Re: Lay off of Zach!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Conaway came up with some stuff on his own. The story, as I recall, was pretty similar to Garibaldi's -- lots of previous problems,

[/quote]

Yeah, like cruising for chicks with John Travolta in 1950's America... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let's face it - IF Zack was on the Brakiri side of the station during that time, who would he have met? NOBODY!

And why?

Because he's BORING! No respectable dead person would be caught.. well, dead, with him. Could you imagine the conversation the deceased would be having before the event...

"Who did you draw, Morden?"
"I got Lennier! Man, am I going to play with his mind. And what about you, Dodger?"
"I got Garabaldi, and I am going to play with his.. ahem... well, you know. And what about you, ex-president Clark? Who did you get?
<SILENCE>
"I got... Zack."
<SILENCE>
"Man, you must have led a pretty evil existance to get THAT assignment..."

[/quote] I have to give you credit for this one. That was great and correct! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh, sheesh. As I've said before... LAY OFF! Zach's okay.
Besides, Elizar, as you seem to be a bit dead yourself, don't speak so fast. Maybe YOU'D draw Zach.

Knowing my luck I would... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

He's not horid, his charactor just wasn't meant to be "Godly" as many other charactors came off as.

"I got... Zack."
<SILENCE>
"Man, you must have led a pretty evil existance to get THAT assignment..."
"Could have been worse. If the Day of the Dead had fallen a week or two earlier, I could have ended up with Byron."

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

I've liked almost every charactor, but I really didn't care for Byron. "I'm a telepath, gripe and moan..." /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Re: Lay off of Zach!

Yeah, like cruising for chicks with John Travolta in 1950's America...

[/quote]
I still want to see Zack singing "Quantum 40 Lightning!" while dancing around a Starfury. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back