• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What's with the yellow floppy?

Sinclair

What\'s with the yellow floppy?

I made a post in my forum and it has a little yellow floppy disk next to it. What's up with that? The only thing I can think of is that I included an attachment in it.

Re: What\'s with the yellow floppy?

Yep... it's the attachment. Looks like when someone starts a thread and includes an attachment in the first post, you get a horrid little yellow floppy.

[Apologies to people fond of little yellow floppies.]

Isn't there any way to keep the disc from appearing when a new post with an attachment is made? It just doesn't fit in with the rest of the board.

Other than make the first post without an attachment and then another post with the attachment, I have no idea.

Antony might know. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This isn't the first time that yellow floppy has been made. If it wasn't such an ugly floppy...it would be nice to keep.

I noticed this weirdness awhile ago.

It's probablly not enough of an annoying feature to cause Ant to make it a priority. It's just a weirdness.

He does know it is a "weirdness" though. I thought it was just a matter of priorities to him right now.

Sinclair, study Zen, and learn to give up all attachments. Then the yellow floppy will disappear. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hyp is right. It's kinda ugly... but so infrequent.

JJ is in top form today. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The Zen art of 'weird-yellow-thingy-management'. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Maybe I should make it frequent as a form of harassment...
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back