• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whats happened to B5????

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

I must have payed well over £600 on B5 videos! and for what? There spin off shows just whent straight to hell down the tubes. You people still come on here discussing things about a show that sucked for years but none of you has the guts to admit it! I say go out and get a job or something. Find a desent show to support instead of a going no where show like b5.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Anla\'Shock:
<font color=yellow>I must have payed well over £600 on B5 videos! and for what? There spin off shows just whent straight to hell down the tubes. You people still come on here discussing things about a show that sucked for years but none of you has the guts to admit it! I say go out and get a job or something. Find a desent show to support instead of a going no where show like b5.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
(1) If you bought the videos, you did it because you liked the original show, yes? Or did you buy the original show on video only because you were hoping for spin-offs? As for the spin-offs themselves - yeah, too bad about both Crusade and Rangers, but at least we got something - another nice little glimpse into the same universe.

(2) <font color=orange>"You people still come on here discussing things about a show that sucked for years but none of you has the guts to admit it!"</font color=orange>

Hmm... I'm puzzled now. Do you mean that B5 sucked for years? Why did you buy the tapes then? And for the record, I suppose the people who come here to discuss it most probably don't think it sucked - well, not all of it anyway. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

(3) Most of us here have a job (apart from the ones still at school/university, at least). A lot of us also have a rather good job, so thanks for the suggestion, but it seems to be a bit misplaced.

(4) B5 was a decent show. And what's wrong with still discussing a show that ended a couple of years ago? Not to mention that it's still adding new fans thanks to reruns in the US, and some countries are only just now getting it (or did so recently), so for these people it's only their first time seeing and discussing it. Besides, a lot of us also watch and support other shows - are you saying that once a show is over, it should be forgotten and discarded?

Kribu you fell into a Troll Trap. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
And as for your numbering your response, are you taking Lennier lessons? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Well, I figured it would be a troll, but what the heck. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif Gave me a chance to make a nice numbered list! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

And no, I actually learned making numbered lists at school. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Anla\'Shock:
<font color=yellow>I must have payed well over £600 on B5 videos! and for what? There spin off shows just whent straight to hell down the tubes. You people still come on here discussing things about a show that sucked for years but none of you has the guts to admit it! I say go out and get a job or something. Find a desent show to support instead of a going no where show like b5.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

<font color=red>Who are you?</font color=red>
<font color=red>Why are you here?</font color=red>
<font color=red>What scifi show do you live for?</font color=red>
<font color=red>What universe have you saved lately?</font color=red>

*Walks Anla\'Shock to the rim of the board*
<font color=red>Jump! Jump Now!!</font color=red>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>You did?!?! All I learned in school was how to slack and pick up chicks. *shrug*</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Yeah, we learned lots of useful stuff. Making numbered lists and ... and ... let me get back to you when I remember anything else. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

If you go to the Shadow Academy...

...you will make numbered lists. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Well, bullet lists are fine as well, but numbered lists are sort of dearer to my heart. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif Probably because I can then show off my numbering skills - that I can count from 1 to well, whatever number of points I want to make.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>All I learned in school was how to slack and pick up chicks.<hr></blockquote>

Man, did I ever go to the wrong schools...

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Joe

arnold.jpeg

So why did you buy the videos if you didn't like the show in the first place waste of money it seems.Second I do have a job and third Babylon 5 is a decent show and is the only show that I love and adore .If ou don't want to discuss the show with other fans I say leave.

It may be worth noting that Anla/'shock has been deleted, presumably for being a troll, and cannot respond. It would seem obvious that anyone who would spend all that money on something they disliked is either stupid, or lying.

I doubt if his account has been deleted, but should he insist on continuing in the same way, that might be among the options. Intentionally starting a thread without any pretense of politeness is not recommended.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jade Jaguar:
<font color=yellow>It may be worth noting that Anla/'shock has been deleted, presumably for being a troll, and cannot respond. It would seem obvious that anyone who would spend all that money on something they disliked is either stupid, or lying.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Being a kind soul, when a troll shows up on my korean-war-l (hosted by Univ. of Kansas) discussion list, I put them on suspend. This way they continue to receive all the posts and can not respond. They also can not sign off until I decide to delete them. So you can see I'm a very thoughtful guy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

As always, don't feed the trolls.

I can tell you I'm at that time of the year that I realize how much I haven't learned in class. Trying to memorize a years worth of material in a night sucks.

Amazing--at the Tech TV Max Headroom board, a troll said the same things as this troll. Is there a book out called How to Be a Troll that all these idiots are reading? They always say that we need to get lives & that our favorite show is stupid. If any individuals need to get lives, it's these trolls!

Tammy
Who Has a Job, Thank You!

Can't somebody just delete this thread, so that BS troll's garbage is gone? /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back