• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whatever Happened to Mr.

Kevin Vacit appears in the short story 'The Nautilus Coil,' though I can't remember exactly what happens, he is living on a Vorlon world at about the time of, or before the Telepath War.

------------------
"And you, madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning." - Winston Churchill
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

Who is Kevin Vacit... and what does he want?

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nukemall:
Kevin Vacit appears in the short story 'The Nautilus Coil,' though I can't remember exactly what happens, he is living on a Vorlon world at about the time of, or before the Telepath War.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But wouldn't that put him on (a? the?) Vorlon homeworld AFTER the Vorlons left beyond the rim?

Since there is probably little chance I'll get to read this short story in the near future, does anyone care to give me some spoilers here? It sounds interesting.

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

I haven't read the PsiCorps books since they first came out but I thought Vacit just died of old age. Someone who still has copies of the books could look it up, please.
smile.gif

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

IIRC, Vacit was replaced as director and no further mention was made (until 'The Nautilus Coil' which appeared in B5 mag).

------------------
"And you, madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning." - Winston Churchill
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Who is Kevin Vacit... and what does he want? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
spoiler for Psi-Corps Trilogy

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> He was the director of Psi-Corps. A *very* powerful telepath, and I think the only time the Corps was under the control of one. Oh, yeah, and no one knew that he was a telepath. He also had contact with the Vorlons, and knew about the Shadows, and of their weakness to telepaths. As to what he wanted, he was always looking for ways to make telepaths more powerful, and to keep the Corps under telepath control. He also had a hand in Bester's ascension to high status in the Corps </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
Religion is the opiate of the masses.
-Marx

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back