• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What is that?

Ranger3

In "And now for a Word", what was it that flashed across the screen for a second at the end of the Psi Corps commercial?

------------------
"Is there some kind of dumb alien quote book you guys use?"

IIRC "Trust the Corp", a subliminal message by the corp.

I believe it was made a few frames longer than what American law considers a subliminal message and therefore legal. However in other countries it's been edited out from time to time.

This would be a time I would normally check lurkers. I hope they get their problems fixed.

------------------
"This so-called new religion is nothing but a pack of weird rituals and chants designed to take away the money of fools. Let us say the Lord's Prayer forty times, but first, let's pass the collection plate."-Rev. Lovejoy in The Joy of Sect

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
This would be a time I would normally check lurkers. I hope they get their problems fixed.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't the mirror site working? I have had some trouble getting to it, too, IIRC, but others have been able to access the episode guide through the mirror site, I believe.

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

Try the lurkers Australian mirror site, I find it is the only one that seems to work these days. http://babylon5.cybersite.com.au/lurk/lurker.html

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
IIRC "Trust the Corp", a subliminal message by the corp.

I believe it was made a few frames longer than what American law considers a subliminal message and therefore legal. However in other countries it's been edited out from time to time.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smile.gif

------------------

Thanks, Londos6. I could get right to the episode guide through that site.
laugh.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

Thanks, I had a mirror bookmarked but it also seems to have problems.

The message said "The Psi Corps is your friend. Trust the Corps.".

------------------
"This so-called new religion is nothing but a pack of weird rituals and chants designed to take away the money of fools. Let us say the Lord's Prayer forty times, but first, let's pass the collection plate."-Rev. Lovejoy in The Joy of Sect

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back