• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What days is today?

Recoil

Regular
I got back from the bars and have lost track of what day it is. Can anyone help me out here? Is there something important that is supposed to happen today? Im a bit foggy could anyone clear this up?
wink.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

naw, nothing important today... im just going to a friends house to see his new 55" HDTV... probably will be there around 9pm... purely a coincidence that its today...
wink.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Recoil:
I got back from the bars and have lost track of what day it is. Can anyone help me out here? Is there something important that is supposed to happen today? Im a bit foggy could anyone clear this up?
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing happening the day you posted this message(you posted 18Th heh).

Anyway Rangers is playing tonight
smile.gif

there is already some thread discussing tonight so I closing this thread. Head on over to The DAY has arrived - how are you preparing??? thread or another
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

[This message has been edited by Deviot (edited January 19, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back