• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

We name the "fan favorite" to star in B5LR

B5LR

Regular
We name the \"fan favorite\" to star in B5LR

<font color="#ffffff" size="+1"><a name="987210875">We name the "fan favorite" to star in B5LR</font>
<font size="3" face="arial">[SPOILER] Find out who's making a return to our screens</font> <font color="silver" size="-2">(posted at 18:14PST)</font>

Thanks to my source, I have the information on who the "fan favorite" will be, that J. Michael Straczynski mentioned previously.

The B5LR telemovie will be blessed with the presence of none other than G'Kar, played by Andreas Katsulas.

Although he is in the telemovie script, it doesn't necessarily mean that he would be in the series if there were one. It should also be noted that we don't know if Andreas has signed on for the role. Although I would assume, with filming just one month away, that this would be the case.

I'll have more info on this news very soon.

Please note that the above news has not been officially announced, and should be treated as you would any rumor until that time.

Back