• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Wallpapers

Loadhan

Regular
Hi all.

I was just wondering what people use for their desktop wallpapers when / if they want something B5 related? I have a few various images and wallpapers and always happy for more - I change it often, sometimes daily, heh. I think I prefer the space shots with various ships - which often seem fan made or fan compiled / edited. And if possible, where might these images be gotten from? (*imagines some might be too large to post here*)

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Loadhan

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loadhan:
<font color=yellow>I was just wondering what people use for their desktop wallpapers when / if they want something B5 related?</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Something like <a target="_blank" href=http://www.hot.ee/kribu13/desk3.jpg>this</a> has recently become my favourite type of wallpaper. Although I also often prefer space/ships shots if I want a large single pic. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I used to use B5 pictures as my wallpaper, but I recently bought a CDRom with art by a man named Christian Riese Lassen that I use as my wallpaper.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by A_Ranger:
<font color=yellow>I click on Kribu's link and what else pops up? An adult ad. Dirty, Kribu, absolutely dirty</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
/ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Are you sure you didn't visit some other site just before that would have warranted a dirty ad popping up? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kribu:
<font color=yellow>/ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Are you sure you didn't visit some other site just before that would have warranted a dirty ad popping up? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
I click on the link to Antony and Chillibear's Eliza Dushku pics and I pop up.

Both webshots and jumpnow websites have some very cool wallpaper, and with webshots you can build a screensaver with a number of B5 shots! /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

A good wallpaper site I know is: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/tiptree/40/index.html>http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/tiptree/40/index.html</a>

Woah, I thought I was in the B5 forum and not NC-17. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif @Lyta

Yeah, who would have thought Kribu would do such a thing? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Hehe, I was referring to Recoil's "pop up" statement. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I see nothing wrong with Kribu's desktop image. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<font color=yellow>Hehe, I was referring to Recoil's "pop up" statement. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I see nothing wrong with Kribu's desktop image. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif And yes, pop ups of the kind Recoil is having problems with should be better left to NC-17... /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Just wanted to make sure Kribu wasn't doing something naughty that she shouldn't. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back