• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

uniforms

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Technomage Roanna:
Don't be too understanding of them. They were supposedlyprofessional network executives. They should have known that there were added dimensions. They were, after all viewing dailies--- before CGI, before soundtrack, before almost everything.

Dropped on their heads at birth? That's my current theory...
crazy.gif

Ro

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good one Ro.

Space Aliens from the planet "Stupid"?

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine
(he just doesn't know it yet, LOL)

My opinion is that the grey uniforms were just fine. And have you noticed what kind of uniforms IPX-fellows wear when they come to B5 in "Thirdspace"? More than a similar design.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheInfection:
My opinion is that the grey uniforms were just fine. And have you noticed what kind of uniforms IPX-fellows wear when they come to B5 in "Thirdspace"? More than a similar design.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They appear to be tight on the shoulder and neck. They have no pockets, they are not functional nor comfortable. And they blend too danged easily into the walls. Provides no contrast for the eyes.

Plus, I am sorry, but they look like bellhop outfits and I would not expect the Captain or the crew of such a distinguished starship as the Excalibur, to wear such . . .

ok I will say it . . .

crap!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, that ep was such a hoot, I just love it.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>They appear to be tight on the shoulder and neck. They have no pockets, they are not functional nor comfortable. And they blend too danged easily into the walls. Provides no contrast for the eyes. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And for those of us for whom such things matter, the Captain looks SO much better in a tight red sweater with the sleeves pushed up from his wrists
wink.gif

------------------
Demon

Yeah, they look like crap, but the black ones are TOO black. I mean, there is contrast and they have pocket's in them, but they aren't classy like for example the uniforms of Army of Light.

------------------

Remember there's more than one uniform. You wouldn't wear your dress uniform for daily work routines.

The black/red uniforms were much more practical for the mission they were on.

Ro

------------------
I have no surviving
enemies. At all.

Galen

Yeah, I must say I was quite impresses with the Army of Light uniforms, and I never notice or care about his sort of thing.

They're probably my favorite sci-fi uniforms, with the grey DS9 Star Trek ones in 2nd.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Actually the man looks terrifically sexy in the gray outfit too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even better out of it
wink.gif

Mail me at spacewitchdemon@hotmail.com

------------------
Demon

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Demon:
And for those of us for whom such things matter, the Captain looks SO much better in a tight red sweater with the sleeves pushed up from his wrists
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was only trying to avoid that subject. I didn't have a cold shower nearby at the time.

LOLOLOL

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Actually the man looks terrifically sexy in the gray outfit too.

I love the line where he tells Matheson to breathe when he is "off duty". LOL. I just prefer the black ones with my own personal taste (and the black one is my desk top picture anyway, I just love that pic).

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

[This message has been edited by GideonsMine (edited August 15, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Demon:
Even better out of it
wink.gif

Mail me at spacewitchdemon@hotmail.com

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honey that one goes without saying! Blush . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lord I do hope Gary Cole doesn't read any of these things, whoaaaaaaa

actually on second thought, I probably wouldn't be all that embarassed. I would blush, but I am as raunchy as the next one

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

Then mail me and I'll send you some nice pics
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I e-mailed ya. Thanks so much for the invite of the pics. Muchly appreciated.

It is nice having a charter member of the Capt. Gideon fanclub to chat with.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine

Oh there's quite a few of us around. A couple of pictures are on their way

------------------
Demon

wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking absolutely droolworthy while sitting in front of his chess board :) But also not to be beaten in that leather jacket he wears on away missions.

Angel

------------------

spacewitchdemon... you are demon from the site? good to meet you... will probly be emailing you too... gideonsmine has MADE me a gary cole fan!!! and i like it. he is a sexy sexy man!

by the way... the black uniforms do it for me! gary cole does look good in that leather jacket too!
i kinda like the non uniform boys too... max in his yuppy duds and galen in that sexy sexy leather getup... oooooh!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Alexthecat (edited August 19, 2001).]

Yes I'm Demon from the Space Witches site and I see that my baby sister has joined in above
smile.gif

Always happy to send a fellow fan of the Captain some pictures. I have a VERY extensive collection, so drop me a line and I'll send some.

If you've been to our site, we'd love your feedback on our stories. I was thinking of posting one of the PG ones over at the fanfic part of this site, to see if there's any interest.

------------------
Demon

Yes I'm Demon from the Space Witches site and I see that my baby sister has joined in above
smile.gif

Always happy to send a fellow fan of the Captain some pictures. I have a VERY extensive collection, so drop me a line and I'll send some.

If you've been to our site, we'd love your feedback on our stories. I was thinking of posting one of the PG ones over at the fanfic part of this site, to see if there's any interest.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
And there is just no running from me is there?

laugh.gif

And AlexTheCat...I can vouch for the vast collection my sister has of the delicious Captain. Anyone would think that Demon liked the Captain.
smile.gif

Angel

------------------

Getting in here late, because it's a while since I watched Crusade. I always thought the grey/red uniforms looked like dress uniforms which the crew wouldn't be wearing when they were at work. The black ones look as if they were made for comfort in movement and of course wouldn't show the dirt
smile.gif

If Crusade comes back I hope they'll deep six the grey ones and just wear the black uniforms
wink.gif

------------------

Back